Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai massage Warwick  (Read 3123 times)

Offline peter53

External Link/Members Only
In Warwick on business this week and fancy thai massage with extra? Saw this ad on VS anyone been?

Offline peter53

I think both ads in the link are the same place but the first one is the one I was thinking of

Offline peter53

sorry meant the second one, for deep tissue massage  lol

Offline theejaculator

I read on hear there were just a couple of old Thai birds working from this address last year...try searching Thai massage Warwick on here. The best in Warwick..Lisa has now relocated to Coventry :cry:

Offline KarlHungus

I went once before joining here and was pretty good. pretty girl in 30s nice happy ending! 👍

Offline Pete556

I think both ads in the link are the same place but the first one is the one I was thinking of
I think one is in Kenilworth and the other in Warwick. Both shops owned by same person.
Both, in the past, have had young Thai girls working there with plenty of extras. Bit pricey though.

Offline peter53

Was told they have a new young girl started, so may try next week. If anyone gets there before let me know how she is please

Offline peter53

Booked in next week. New girl Nich or Nick? Anyone tried?  :unknown:

Offline peter53

so had the one hour massage with new girl for £40, think she was new to massage but nevertheless she was good and gave a firm massage easing out a few knots at the same time. I thought she was very attractive, long black hair, I would guess early 30's but never sure with thai girls. She also looked to have a nice handful under her t shirt as well as a tidy bum, but she remained fully clothed. HE £20 extra and she delivered this slowly and clearly knows how to handle a cock. All in all a nice place and will definitely be back when I am in the area again

Online mr.bluesky

so had the one hour massage with new girl for £40, think she was new to massage but nevertheless she was good and gave a firm massage easing out a few knots at the same time. I thought she was very attractive, long black hair, I would guess early 30's but never sure with thai girls. She also looked to have a nice handful under her t shirt as well as a tidy bum, but she remained fully clothed. HE £20 extra and she delivered this slowly and clearly knows how to handle a cock. All in all a nice place and will definitely be back when I am in the area again

Was this the one in Coten End Warwick ?

Offline peter53

Yes, think its called Oriental Massage, link at top of this topic

Online mr.bluesky

Yes, think its called Oriental Massage, link at top of this topic

You can be sure that neither of the two lady's in the viva street advert actually work there. :unknown:

Offline peter53

Thats true, but the one I saw was a looker imo and a cracking body

Offline peter53

Some time since I ventured here, so has anyone been recently and are Sophie and Lily still there?

Offline Pete556

Some time since I ventured here, so has anyone been recently and are Sophie and Lily still there?
It would appear Sophie has left

Offline peter53

Offline SexyJay

Lily is still there.
New girl Fern is there. Very willing, maybe FS on a second visit ?

Offline shed

Lily is still there.

How do you know :unknown:

Offline dave1997

Lily is still there.
Lily or fern for FS or both?

Offline peter53

Lily is still there.
you got a report on Fern?

Offline petethompson

If your that way over again there is a place in Leamington Spa its above a row of shops, looks legit from the outside but both ladies do HE massages

Offline Pete556

If your that way over again there is a place in Leamington Spa its above a row of shops, looks legit from the outside but both ladies do HE massages
This one?

Offline Warkboy

They do offer herbal ball massage.

Offline petethompson

Yes that's the place, two Thai ladies working there

Offline Pete556

Yes that's the place, two Thai ladies working there
Wannisa used to work at Oriental Thai Spa (Leamington) under the name of Noona.

Online mr.bluesky

This one?

Been to this place twice sometime ago ( and reviewed) expensive what they are asking for extras so never felt the urge to return