Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dr China Lichfield open?  (Read 1527 times)

Offline hairymonster

Was in Lichfield yesterday for work, walked past Dr China, it was definitely open with a note on the door saying it would be open from the 12th for treatments.

I was with people, so couldnt stop and read the rest of the note.

I couldnt see it turning over enough business with the herbs etc to stay open without the rub and tug upstairs, so am assuming its open again. I havent seen any gumtree/viva ads for it. Anyone kept the number to give it a buzz?

Offline redliner69

I'm not sure if they have restarted using the original premises again. They did merge with Dr Zhu a few months back, and used Dr Zhu rooms.
01543 416498 is a number I still have, but up until last weekend, it just went to recorded message. Lockdown closure probably.

Try it. If Chinese lady answers ask for Dr China or Dr Zhu.
I cant remember which number that belongs to.

Offline hairymonster

Will, do. Not got my punting phone on me, will be later.

Offline Dave the man

Was in Lichfield yesterday for work, walked past Dr China, it was definitely open with a note on the door saying it would be open from the 12th for treatments.

I was with people, so couldnt stop and read the rest of the note.

I couldnt see it turning over enough business with the herbs etc to stay open without the rub and tug upstairs, so am assuming its open again. I havent seen any gumtree/viva ads for it. Anyone kept the number to give it a buzz?
I went in just before lockdown and spoke to the old manager and she told me all massage has stopped and the rooms upstairs are rented out as living accommodation now.  I asked why and she said the final straw was Lu Lu, the shop had its windows smashed.  Lu Lu is at Dr Zhu just up the road and the sign from Dr China is up there too.  I go to Lichfield and other city's to collect stuff and bumped into Lu Lu and she confirmed the move.

Offline mancsguy1975

Any motive for the windows being smashed - just curious !!!?

Offline Dave the man

Any motive for the windows being smashed - just curious !!!?
Hi, she told me the guy set his phone up in his shoe to film her but she spotted it.  I suppose it all kicked off as Lu Lu is a tough woman, he came back later and smashed the window.

Offline Tightpants

Dr China massage are now located in new premises, above the Oxfam shop, in Market Street. They have an 'A' board in the street.

Offline nwluvit

Hi, she told me the guy set his phone up in his shoe to film her but she spotted it.  I suppose it all kicked off as Lu Lu is a tough woman, he came back later and smashed the window.

Lu Lu always came across as a tough woman. Not seen her for years. Don't remember her as a spring chicken then!

Offline hairymonster

Was passing, so decided to drop in Dr China shop and go direct to the horses mouth.

She confirmed there are no plans to do massages there again and pointed me to the other place up the slope. I didnt ask what trade she was doing, I cant see a few herbs keeping that shopfront open.

I did walk up the slope, I didnt have any time, so couldnt have enjoyed anything if the shop had been working, nor the new place. At the top there was a Chinese lady, masked up, wearing very tight shiny leggings watching an old white guy fail to assemble a flatpack table in their doorway. I nodded and smiled before descending the steps to the shops and leaving. Not sure who she is, but the attire was very nice, in other circumstance I could see myself parting with money to see them leggings come off.

Offline Dave the man

Was passing, so decided to drop in Dr China shop and go direct to the horses mouth.

She confirmed there are no plans to do massages there again and pointed me to the other place up the slope. I didnt ask what trade she was doing, I cant see a few herbs keeping that shopfront open.

I did walk up the slope, I didnt have any time, so couldnt have enjoyed anything if the shop had been working, nor the new place. At the top there was a Chinese lady, masked up, wearing very tight shiny leggings watching an old white guy fail to assemble a flatpack table in their doorway. I nodded and smiled before descending the steps to the shops and leaving. Not sure who she is, but the attire was very nice, in other circumstance I could see myself parting with money to see them leggings come off.
Like I said, no more massage at Dr China.  Woman in tight shiny leggings is Lu Lu.

Offline Tightpants

Welcome and enjoy Chinese relaxing full body massage and deep tissue full body massage.
We are in 16A market Street lichfield WS13 6LH
On Market St come to opposite Iceland. We are above the Oxfam shop.
Our price : 30mins for £30;
60mins for £45
90mins for £70
Reflexology one hour £50
4hands available
We are opening 7days a week 9am to 8pm.
Please call : 01543 416498;
07507 984184 an appointment.