Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NEW TO ALL THIS  (Read 2251 times)

bone

Hi chaps im new to this, can anyone tell me a good girl to get started with, im in the coventry area, thanks

Offline sanjman

willbred

If you fancy a lively "full on" mature lady, I would recommend this lady. Saw her again today for a fantastic session. She excels at putting new punters at their ease External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline ampersand

She excels at putting new punters at their ease External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Really??? How many times have you been a 'new punter' to be able to make such an assessment?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Bone,

If you provide us details of what type of girl you'd be lloking for, then members can provide suggestions accordingly, in order to help you narrow down your choices.

Age, size, ethnicity, etc.

bone

under 3o would be good, big boobs, im not a perv, but the schoolgirl look would suit me, radford, keresley, holbrookes, area would be best as i have trouble getting about, thanks.

Offline saf1976

under 3o would be good, big boobs, im not a perv, but the schoolgirl look would suit me, radford, keresley, holbrookes, area would be best as i have trouble getting about, thanks.

Someone English? Oral with or without? Are you thinking short meet? Budget?

bone

yes english, oral, with or without, about two hours ye, bit of a budget, as long as i can cum a few times, sorry to be crude, thanks for helping

Offline saf1976

Given that, Louise who Sanj suggested would be a good option. Not too many English girls under 30 in Cov, especially in those districts, and even Louise is only touring until tonight.

Offline robzombie898

I agree with Saf. Not too many 30 or under girls available. Louise is your best bet buddy.
Another girl who is worth giving a try is Mia

External Link/Members Only

This could be your back up option but make sure you get in touch with her in advance as getting through to her is a bit of a pain.

bone

:thumbsup: Thanks again chaps for all the help  :thumbsup:

Offline saf1976

Guys,
Any comments on this lady?

Not seen her myself but a good shout as there is a very positive thread on her on here.

Lots of Polish girls at the moment. Polish is the new Romanian, which was the new Czech.

Offline saf1976

:thumbsup: Thanks again chaps for all the help  :thumbsup:

Keep us updated with what you decide :)

Arturorocky

I saw Louise a few years ago in cambs, she is nice and has great tits, she is a little bigger than her photos, plus the giggling and "you are naughty" got a bit annoying!

That being said I would go back