Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AKILONDON  (Read 1760 times)

Offline jac0bin

Hi,

Can anyone verify if this person is real of fake.
External Link/Members Only
I have had a  5 interviews with this person who claims they are japanese and that they are doing this for fun and want to know extreme details of what I want.
Then after about 10 e-mails exchanged they repeat what they said over and over.
Just wondering is anyone can clear this up .

Thanks  :)

Mirol Kruger

I recognise those pictures. She's legit and used to be known as Devon Aki for a while but later changed her name to Aki of London. While she was born in Japan, she was raised in the UK which is where she's spent most of her life.
I actively considered seeing her myself for some time but was put off by the premium rate so I have no personal experience with her. However, there have been others who met her and were kind enough to provide us with some feedback:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=13806.0 (posts by Tailpipe and MrMagik)

As a side note, I remember Aki's profile was written in excellent English, with perfect spelling, punctuation and the occasional hard word; in other words, it was in sharp contrast to her current description which is pretty sloppy. Make of that what you will. 

Offline Lightoller

Wow - thanks for finding this profile.

I saw the original Devon Aki of London twice last year. She was gorgeous and a great punt. I was upset that she suddenly dropped off the radar. So I am ostensibly pleased to see her back.

However like Frowster I am a bit suspicious. The photos are correct, the location is correct, the price is correct. But her previous profile was not only well written but comprehensive. This new profile seems a bit spartan. The original Aki spoke English perfectly.

This has the look of a profile that has been put together to cash in on the old one's reputation. However on the flip-side it could be genuine, the blog entry seems quite honest. And if she is not the real one then she is going to disappoint the old client base pretty fast.

If she really is back then that's a major result. 

So I might be prepared to take one for the team on this. I'll have a think about my punting funds for the rest of the month - if I do see her I will be sure to post here, and a review!

Offline MrMagik

Just to confirm, the original Aki was very well spoken and had excellent English, so this new profile looks a bit dubious. I hope to be proven wrong!

Tom5334

I've had an email from this Aki, must have seen my RB, but she's not put a bid in.

Asked me what I wanted for the fee, replied and just waiting to hear back.

Must say the written English isn't the best in the emails.

Tom5334

Now emailed me about what turns her on, how she is back for her old clients......,but she won't budge on price.

She claims she is the real Devon Aki.

Tom5334

Now emailed me about what turns her on, how she is back for her old clients......,but she won't budge on price.

She claims she is the real Devon Aki.

Be careful fella's, she goes into graphic detail about what she likes then asks if you are the bastard who best her up, got quite uncomfortable reading the emails.

Offline Lightoller

Thanks for the updates Tom.

The more I hear the more convinced I am that this is not the real Aki.

Tom5334

Thanks for the updates Tom.

The more I hear the more convinced I am that this is not the real Aki.

I'm going to start a new thread in a while, I think it is her, but she's not a well girl.