Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilit - Diva - Sloane Square  (Read 2331 times)

Offline king tarzan

External Link/Members Only

From my end it is a negative.. as i felt she tried to make me look stupid.. others if take chance might get on with her..

Definitely i would say in 30's.. very pretty face.. body looked ok, she had on 1 piece swimsuit type lingerie..

Her attitude was nice..

Her perception of dfk and mine did not match... and i had instinctive feeling it was going to be limited, and stop start.. and secondly it was more a less 1 pop.. second if there was time within 50 minutes if possible second pop.. (10 minutes leaving time makes 60 mins)
I am experienced enough to know her nonsense was a smoke screen for 1 pop..
I just felt a bit uncomfortable hearing that shit and knew £250 would be wasted..
I backed myself to leave after a minute discussion.. end of..

Nice confident lady, but not for me because of the swerve nonsense...

I punt rarely know because of this bastard virus shit, so i need and want my punt to be enjoyable from the onset... I'm not gambling on 50/50 good or nonsense..

i just don't have the energy for an obstacle laced punt.. it has to be straight laced smooth and enjoyable immediately...
« Last Edit: August 15, 2020, 11:01:09 pm by king tarzan »
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline GlennQuagmire

Good on you for walking away.
As you say, it’s important to make sure you have full enjoyment if you are limiting the frequency of your punts.

Offline golden bull

Looks hot.... but bit pricey in my book.

Offline king tarzan

Good on you for walking away.
As you say, it’s important to make sure you have full enjoyment if you are limiting the frequency of your punts.

100% true say  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
So basically you pushed for a free dfk and then walked away .... I am pretty sure I’m afraid to say I’ve seen a warning about you from girls on a certain forum for doing this constantly .
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline king tarzan

So basically you pushed for a free dfk and then walked away .... I am pretty sure I’m afraid to say I’ve seen a warning about you from girls on a certain forum for doing this constantly .
where you there??
stop making ridiculous assumptions.. I did not even go near here.. all we done was shake hands on entrance, the only physical contact we had.. shaking hands!!
and you can fuck off making outlandish accusations!!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2020, 01:16:53 am by king tarzan »

Offline Liverpool

DFK is mentioned as a service this girl provides. It is common sense for us punters to check on services. We've all been bitten by promised services that don't materialise.

You're referring to the fabled £20 kiss test. Yes there is a thread on another website about this.

Offline king tarzan

DFK is mentioned as a service this girl provides. It is common sense for us punters to check on services. We've all been bitten by promised services that don't materialise.

You're referring to the fabled £20 kiss test. Yes there is a thread on another website about this.

I did not even bother with kiss test as i knew i was not going to stay with all the nonsense i was hearing.

Offline Jerk Chicken

Thanks for the review @KT.

Well done for walking. Many a time punters don’t go with their instincts sighting their dick was controlling their brain - absolute rubbish I say.

Further at 250 queens head with an extra 50 on top for CIM and she wants to even dare have a convo about 2 pops if ya lucky???

Nah!
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline James

When you pay 250ph. Dfk is a must. Ive seen that forumn and some of what you girls say is questionable. We pay ur bills yet some are lazy. Wanting to puch ppl out after 1st cum etc.
Whys it bother u. Your no longer in this game.
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite

Offline golden bull

NEWSFLASH!!!

Her rate just got bumped up to £350/£400 on barracuda...... expect the rest to follow suite soon.
Good luck with that.

@ that rate..... I’m definitely  out.

Offline pepsicolaboy

Offline mrflash

NEWSFLASH!!!

Her rate just got bumped up to £350/£400 on barracuda...... expect the rest to follow suite soon.
Good luck with that.

She and Masha, both increased price to 350 on Barracuda. So much for the recession shit.

Offline king tarzan

NEWSFLASH!!!

Good luck with that.

there are cash fools in this world... buy sadly i like to keep my pennies sellotape to my wrist..

Offline mightymunce

I did not even bother with kiss test as i knew i was not going to stay with all the nonsense i was hearing.

Wjat was the nonsense- not clear from the review

Offline Tom.Punter

Those SPs with pop policy.... Seriously, you did well to run away.

At 250, you should have as many pops as you manage in the hour. What the bitch is so greedy you gonna use extra condoms?

Offline king tarzan

her feedback on diva isn't very good.. and review is after i saw her..lack of interest... :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:
My instincts were spot on!!
saved myself £250 :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: