Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JuliaBella1  (Read 2403 times)

Festisio

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had an outcall with "Julia" last night.

The comms prior to the booking were very good.  She replied extremely quickly to e-mails (or someone did), although I could tell from the writing that her English wasn't brilliant.  She told me right from the first message that it was actually £150 /hr, even though her profile says £140.  I wasn't going to let that put me off since she looked so good in her photos, dubious airbrushing aside.  There are some non airbrushed ones in the gallery.

She asked for the postcode for her driver.  This was the first time I'd experienced this, with my previous outcalls catching the tube.

I got a text from her at the meeting time asking me to come out of my block of flats as they were having trouble finding it.  As I did, I saw her and the guy who was her driver walking towards my block.  As soon as he saw me he said goodbye to Julia and left.  I guess this was some sort of safety check to ensure I didn't look a complete psychopath (oh little do they know).

I did notice she was smoking a fag, which mildly fucked me off as another one of the reasons I booked her was because she said she doesn't smoke on her interview.  After my last prossie tasted like licking Alex Higgins' ash try, no-smoking was one of my top criteria, but hey ho we have to play with the hand we are dealt.

In the flesh she looked damn good.  Tall with heels on, extremely pretty face, long blonde hair.  We go upstairs, I ask her if she would like a drink.  "Wodka" would be her tipple of choice, unfortunately I am out of that but she seems happy enough with Gin.

We sit on the couch with our drinks and have a brief chat.  It would seem that this sort of thing occurs a lot more with outcalls than incalls, I guess because they're on away turf, so to speak, and it's up to me to take the lead.  I suppose I could march them immediately to the bedroom and get down to business but I'd rather they felt at ease as it doubtless engenders a better time for all.  She asks me how old I am, (they all seem to do this), I ask her to guess and she gets it bang on.  Then she asks me how old I think she is, I say, "well your profile says you are 22", she says no but all profiles say they are younger than they are (Of course I am aware of this but being the gentleman that I am wasn't going to say so straight off the bat). So I then say 27 which seems to offend her a little as she claims she is 24, but I think she may have thought I said 37.  As I said before her English is not that good, but despite that she is still quite chatty, but there were some times where she didn't understand me.  She said she has been in the UK for 8 months (I didn't mention that her profile is 2 years old).

I asked if she was Russian as she had that kind of sexy throaty husky voice, but she said she is Polish.  She only works a few evenings and at weekends and the rest of the time works as a waitress in her Brother's Polish restaurant.  I guess she lives with family and that is why she can't do incalls.  Always surprises me with these part timers, slaving away at minimum wage jobs when they have the potential to earn massively more doing what they do best, but I just don't think she gets that much business at the moment - I was the first and only person she saw that day (I figure this because when I booked the times available changed on her AW page and remained the same), and she also said as much.

Time for the main event.

She has a really nice body, lovely natural tits, good tan (Holiday in Tenerife recently).  Despite her earlier smoking she doesn't taste of it when kissing and she likes to use a lot of tongue.  So that was a massive relief.  Her BJ is very good but when deep-throating she did gag quite often and did that reflexive burp thing, which I laughed at which then made her laugh, quite a bit of eye watering on her part as well.  There were one or two times where I imagined her puking up all over my cock, I'm sure that's a fetish for some.  Luckily that didn't happen.  So bonus points for her effort, but she would do well to try and tame that gag reflex.  Then on to shagging, lots of positions, she gets into it really well (but no fake moans or any of that nonsense), pulling me close etc etc, top drawer GFE.

More drinks.

Round two was pretty much a repeat of the first one.

All in all a most excellent punt.  I'm not inclined to see any prossies more than once while there is so many others to try out there but if I was to break that rule of mine I think she would be top of the list.

andrei

first pic looks like she has come from further afield than poland, looks like some sort of spaceship

Offline Straife

first pic looks like she has come from further afield than poland, looks like some sort of spaceship

Haha  :D

Festisio

Shows the lengths some of them will go to to get into the country.

Offline backofthenet

Hi mate

Is the girl in the current picture the one you saw? cheers