Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mixed race Spanish / Columbian from Jamaica in East London - short new profile  (Read 936 times)

Offline Sex Bob-omb

Spotted this new profile created in Feb 2016.  Only 1 photo, no private gallery, short profile and no number. No hits on tineye or google image search.

Looks very cute but if real why showing and saying so little?
If fake, why? What's the point? Just B&S.  I don't really understand how fakes make any money for the fraudsters.

Can anyone enlighten me?

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline Stephan200210

Yes, she looks interesting. I am always surprised  why girls go the trouble of putting up a AW profile, and then have so little information that it requires a lot of detective work to even see if it is real. To me, it is either a clueless amateur trying to be professional or else some kind of scam. But I do not see any scam angle here. If a girl is going to the trouble of having a site she needs to have (i) at least, say, 10 gallery pictures showing her full body and, hopefully face (ii) a private gallery with some explicit photos and her face (iii) a blog of some sort that is not more than a couple of months old (iv) a phone number and proper contact details (v) evidence she has logged in sometime in the past few days (even if a girl is on holiday she can log in). I would say this is pretty much the minimum. Like any "business" if you are serious about attracting customers you need to have a full description of the wares and make is EASY for the customer to buy. And that includes good communication - answering all emails within 24 hours, having an answerphone to take messages and get back to people pronto etc.

raylondoner

It's a miracle! Pregnant and period play - no doubt the Sybian was involved!  :drinks:

Offline tantric talents

It's a miracle! Pregnant and period play - no doubt the Sybian was involved!  :drinks:
Yes, never even noticed before there was a pregnant "like"!
I can understand it if that's the usp, but apart from bb/ unpro and a few others she/Sergei seems to have just checked most of the boxes!

fredpunter

I suppose she uses the sybian to induce an abortion thereby killing three birds with one stone (not to mention a baby.)