Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nuru recommendations  (Read 2025 times)

PtrChasing

Hi all,

London newbie here. Could someone recommend classic spots that offer Nuru? My preference would be Japanese (yeah right), Korean, Chinese, Eastern European, or local girls. I want a relaxing experience (happy ending OWO) but otherwise don't care too much about other stuff. Obviously I want a cute girl. :D I'm also not too concerned about cost.

Cheers.

Offline HappyandLucky

Welcome. You may get more responses if you do some investigations and post links. why not put Nuru in the search bar above and do the same on AW, then let us know how you get on.  :hi:

Offline filatino_jay

Emma from butterfly touch for sure, goes by the name Emma cute on AW too.

PtrChasing

Thank you! I'll check out Emma.

I did some preliminary research. But the asian places all look sketch...

PtrChasing

Sadly. It looks like Emma is taking a long break. :-(

Offline 4thleo

Can confirm most of the Asian ones are fairly sktechy (the ones under £100 especially). I tend to find they last way less time than you paid for and try to upsell you to full service about 4 or 5 times throughout the session. That said some of the girls are very attractive, but you rarely get the same girls as pictured in the ad so YMMV.

Are you after a proper nuru session as opposed to b2b? How much are you willing to pay? Unfortunately in London more of my experiences have been mediocre than good, still looking for a great cost effective massage place myself. My usuals at the moment are Bunnies in Elephant & Castle and Betty in Streatham (External Link/Members Only ) as they are both local to me and reasonably priced. Neither offers what I'd say was a true nuru experience though.
I know a lot of other guys on here recommend Maya's massage in Hammersmith but I've never tried it. I hear a lot of the other butterfly touch girls are good too, but often quite pricey and their pictures tend to be very photoshopped.

Edit: just reread your post and saw you are after oral. I think that rules out any I've said bar maybe butterfly touch. The Asian girls will often do extra for more cash (like I said they're always trying to upsell you anyway). There's a few girls advertising on back page that say they do oral. I've always wanted to see this girl, but figure something about it seems too good to be true:
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 06:11:52 pm by 4thleo »

Offline TeaAndCrumpets

Was about to suggest Amina from the same agency but she's disappeared altogether  :(

Offline Jay72

Sadly. It looks like Emma is taking a long break. :-(

Tbh i saw Emma recently and i was underwhelmed (id previously seen her 2-3 times and been pleased)... She seemed tired, didnt look as pretty as i remember and perhaps her hygeine wasnt what it was. I know there are pretty much no poor reviews of her out there, but perhaps the extended break is related to what I sensed (that she is jaded).

Danran1965

Personally I think Nuru is overrated the gel cools quite quickly and as its so slippy there's not a lot of friction. Proper oily b2b is better in my opinion

Offline Jay72

Completely agree Danran... Had Nuru once and it felt artificial. You want to feel a woman's skin on yours not some cold gel.

Offline 4thleo

In my experience half the places advertising nuru don't actually use nuru gel in the first place. I've had better massages from girls using baby oil.

Offline KentAde

Personally I think Nuru is overrated the gel cools quite quickly and as its so slippy there's not a lot of friction. Proper oily b2b is better in my opinion

Yep, agreed......goes cold easily and then you get blood freezing. Totally overrated and never had it again since the initial time....