Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheap punt recommendations needed  (Read 2099 times)

Offline lovetopunt

Hi boys,

Due to financial issues I haven't punt for a couple of months now and I really needed one but I can't afford an expensive girls so I am really after a £60-70 an hour girls. I have a few on my HL like:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

But I just want to see if you guys have any other girls you can recommend, maybe a new cheap girl you guys came accord, my HL girls have been working for a while.  I know it is cheap punt so I am not looking for 5 stars services, but at least a good one hour service which good enough for me to pop a couple of times.

I am tired of sorting myself out, I need to put my thing inside a woman.

cheers

Offline akauya

Haven't seen any of the ones you posted but I would recommend Xena

and if you can't get to her then Sonya

Both Hungarian and both £60/hour. But do try Xena first.

HTH

Offline lovetopunt

Haven't seen any of the ones you posted but I would recommend Xena

and if you can't get to her then Sonya

Both Hungarian and both £60/hour. But do try Xena first.

HTH

thanks for the info. looked at Xena feedback on here, she seems ok but just wondering if you have her postcode or not. one the the review sounded like it is  a mission to get to her and i am in north london N19 so just wanna check if it is worth getting there.

cheers

Offline iPad3

thanks for the info. looked at Xena feedback on here, she seems ok but just wondering if you have her postcode or not. one the the review sounded like it is  a mission to get to her and i am in north london N19 so just wanna check if it is worth getting there.

cheers

Take it from me, it's worth getting there!!

Offline ForrestGump

Just making you aware of this thread in case you haven't already seen it. Might be helpful to you.  :unknown:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=37909.msg512933#msg512933

Offline akauya

cheers

As Ipad3 said, Xena is worth the trip. Plenty of very satisfied customers.

Offline Jack_soa

Hey LTP, Ive seen two from that list and thought id share some thoughts.

Enyx gave a fairly good GFE, slow and steady CIM, RO, Mish all with a smile. Good Comms and I think good VFM, however the location could be a problem, its a private community and there is a doorman in the building.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only    AND

I had the 2 girl service with Naomee4U and Suzy, Id say the pic of suzy in the black and white undies is most accurate, she offered a good VFM service. If I were to pick one of the two Id have to advise Suzy, she seemed more enthusiastic and offers more services. Id advise having a two girl service if you can afford it but there wasn't enough girl on girl to make me want to book them both again.
Same building as Enyx, so same negative but service was good but a bit vanilla for me personally, Im trying to up the kink level a bit.

TBH these were a while ago and as I remember they were good VFM punts, but reasonably forgettable, nothing special enough to warrent a seccond visit from me.

Is on my HL, mostly for the anal and I love me a mature woman. When I get a chance to meet her I will post back :)

As for recomendations, Id personally recomend Hanna:

For the £90 session you get all her extras included and £90 is still fairly good VFM, IMO. Her £70 session is still good though, and she is fairly enthusiastic throughout.

Hope this helps :).