Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pick of the day 22nd September  (Read 1505 times)

Offline Steve2

Looks like she had a hard paper round!

Chosen on the price,central location and the services offered

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline SamLP

She had another profile I recognise the pictures. She used to go by the name Horny Kyra and she worked from Tottenham charging £60. I just checked that profile and it's been taken over by another girl. Never went to see her though, not my type.

Offline davidgood

Looks like she had a hard paper round!

Chosen on the price,central location and the services offered

Steve,

Yesterday's POTD was a helluva coincidence for me.

Last week I only managed to get to one party (funnily your name came up in conversation there, but I digress) and although I enjoyed myself,  on Friday I was still feeling horny and decided  to take a chance and go for a cheap punt. So on the way home I called off to see Horny Kyra in South Tottenham as she seemed very good VFM for the things I require for a 1 to 1.

I was planning to do a review on our meet when lo and behold same girl pops up yesterday as your pick with a different name and location and a bit more expensive!!!!

Had a look at the 'new' Kyra and she looks interesting so as I now know the flat I might give her try if she is still around in a week or two.

Keep up the good work.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline PumpAction

I went to see this girl as Horny Kyra. When I got there her maid told me I had to wait in the toilet for 5 mins as Kyra was with another client. When the client finished, I guess he wanted to use the toilet, as the maid told me to wait in the kitchen for another 5 mins. After he left I then waited in the living room, with another girl who was working in the same flat, while Kyra got ready. After about 15 minutes of hide and seek the maid told me kyra was ready. I went into the room and she told me she didn't do half the things on her likes list so I walked. She looked rough anyway.

As I left the maid apologised and the other girl i'd waited with offered her services. She was really hot (much better looking than kyra) but she'd been smoking as I waited with her and wanting some dfk it was a turn off so I declined.

Offline SamLP

She's back with a new profile and back to £60 ph, but she's now offering bb!!!

Offline punk

I went to see this girl as Horny Kyra. When I got there her maid told me I had to wait in the toilet for 5 mins as Kyra was with another client. When the client finished, I guess he wanted to use the toilet, as the maid told me to wait in the kitchen for another 5 mins. After he left I then waited in the living room, with another girl who was working in the same flat, while Kyra got ready. After about 15 minutes of hide and seek the maid told me kyra was ready. I went into the room and she told me she didn't do half the things on her likes list so I walked. She looked rough anyway.

As I left the maid apologised and the other girl i'd waited with offered her services. She was really hot (much better looking than kyra) but she'd been smoking as I waited with her and wanting some dfk it was a turn off so I declined.

was this the original kyra or the woman working under  kyra's profile now?

Offline Steve2

Offline davidgood

That's the one I saw a couple of Friday's ago, going under the name of Kyra.

Looks like she is back in the Seven Sisters area again.

Regards,

davidgood