Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for young blonde  (Read 1705 times)

Online Richjimbo

HI,

I am looking for some recommendations please.  I am looking for a young blonde, max age 28, slim body (size 4-8), v pretty face.  Most of the girls that I am finding on agencies or on AW are dark haired.

I am happy to pay up to 250 per time.

Below are some of the types I go for.

External Link/Members Only

any recommendations you have - thanks,

Offline golden bull

I was going to go and see Capella as she was on my list and then she hiked her price up so that was the end of that.

Offline king tarzan

I saw Lesya... see my review... very enjoyable indeed.. absolutely el fantastico Amigo :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Richjimbo

I saw Lesya... see my review... very enjoyable indeed.. absolutely el fantastico Amigo :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Great - thanks

Offline popmopcop

Great - thanks

There is some speculation this is her independent advert. Quoted 200 to me via text

Thanks to bloody foreigner for detecting it.

Offline romano77

Dyed blonde and in Bristol but looks good....pos review in south west section...

Online finn5555

Dyed blonde and in Bristol but looks good....pos review in south west section...

He was asking for London and you suggest Bristol  :dash: :dash: :dash: