Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zoe Chambers - Chelmsford  (Read 3012 times)

6 review(s) for ZoeChambers (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jimbobted

External Link/Members Only

1 hour £250.

Not quite what I was expecting, but still a very positive meet.

Meet was a couple of weeks back, arranged a couple of days before. When I arrived and called for directions she seemed a bit surprised and asked for a few minutes to get ready. No big deal, I was soon at her door.

I wouldn't say it's a luxury apartment, it's a pretty small ground floor flat. Clean but not very tidy (and I'm quite a messy person myself and don't usually notice clutter).

Zoe is exactly as per her photos. Ridiculously sexy figure with nice firm tits and a spankable arse.

She was quite keen to get me undressed. Nice covered blow job, bit of DT. Sex in various positions. Came on her tits. A bit of chat then round 2 and this time came in her pussy (well, in the bag).

She's a very friendly girl and outs you at ease. I wouldn't say she's particularly classy, she struck me as a bit of an Essex girl. I was expecting someone and premises a bit more refined frommher profile, but perhaps that's my naivety as a relative newbie to punting.

I wouldn't go again. She's been on my hotlist for a while. Nothing wrong with her or the service, just not good VFM. I can get a full on submissive, equally fit, for less than £200 an hour.
Pleased a scratched the itch.

She made me a coffee to go (complete with biscuits) which was a nice touch. I'd see her again if she brought her rates down to a more reasonable level.

DylanPerry

Nice review OP. Another one with a down to earth/frank style.

I know exactly what you mean RE classy...I got that impression too. Interesting she isn't.

As for the WG, she's yet another British one around that price range who has very few reviews on here, especially in comparison to her aw  :unknown:

Offline jimbobted

Nice review OP. Another one with a down to earth/frank style.

Why thank you kind sir  :hi:

Offline life_wasted

I can get a full on submissive, equally fit, for less than £200 an hour.

I am interested in fit submissive girl. Any recommendations please?

Online daveyjones

Good review, she's one I’ve debated seeing but the price seems too high.  For that fee I’d want something more 'up market' than a meet in a messy flat.

Offline Belgarion

Usually worry about hygiene in those situations. Sounds like she's a bit "Essexy".

Thanks for the review, I avoid those types. Lived in Essex for years and actively avoided them.

Not my type of woman

Offline jimbobted

There were no hygiene issues, none that I spotted anyway!

She's a lovely girl, just not quite my type and her rates are very high.

Offline Belgarion

There were no hygiene issues, none that I spotted anyway!

She's a lovely girl, just not quite my type and her rates are very high.

Good to know. It's not entirely accurate but I see a dirty home and I think poor hygiene.

You can probably pick up one of the Essex mob at a club or bar

Offline Jimmyredcab

Her services could tempt me if the prices were not ridiculous (£250 an hour)  :scare:

I can visit The London Retreat for 30 minutes and pay £100.     :hi:

Offline TheBSG

You can probably pick up one of the Essex mob at a club or bar

Not too sure about that... Have you seen how old, fat, bald and poor I am!

Offline Belgarion

Not too sure about that... Have you seen how old, fat, bald and poor I am!

It's all about confidence mate

Offline jimbobted

Oh dear. I've perhaps been a tad unkind in the original review describing her as "a bit of an Essex girl".
It was a very positive meet with a very nice girl.
I'd definitely meet her again (and for longer, I prefer 2 or 3 hours with a girl) if her rates were a little bit more reasonable.
She's very friendly, very focused on giving a good time. The coffee was a nice touch and there was indeed a bottle of champagne in the fridge which was indeed offered.
She's fit as fuck, give good oral/DT, doesn't rush you and takes a good pounding.
Other than the price, it's all good gents!

The flat was a little bit untidy, but it was spotlessly clean. She just has a lot of stuff.

Offline Belgarion

Oh dear. I've perhaps been a tad unkind in the original review describing her as "a bit of an Essex girl".
I'd definitely meet her again (and for longer, I prefer 2 or 3 hours with a girl) if her rates were a little bit more reasonable.
She's very friendly, very focused on giving a good time. The coffee was a nice touch and there was indeed a bottle of champagne in the fridge which was indeed offered.
She's fit as fuck, give good oral/DT, doesn't rush you and takes a good pounding.

The flat was a little bit untidy, but it was spotlessly clean. She just has a lot of stuff.

She's been in touch, has she?

Where are your balls man?

Offline jimbobted

Well no she hasn't and they're right between my legs where they've always been thank you. I don't think I've rolled back on anything in the original review and nor do I wish to.

Offline Belgarion

Well no she hasn't and they're right between my legs where they've always been thank you. I don't think I've rolled back on anything in the original review and nor do I wish to.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Hackneylad1

I actually like some Essex girls (not the thick fat ones). Just not willing to pay £250hr