Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicole back  (Read 2052 times)

london

Offline sticko

Can you point me at an old thread?  I'd like to know more about Nicole.

S

UberX

booked , will see her today  :lol:

Bless..bless..london..I'm waiting for your report. :blush: :kiss:

ram2184

nice!!

can't wait to have those lips wrapped around my cock

Offline NightKid

password02

Offline The_Don

:unknown: Here we go again !!!! - The Nicole merry go round

Indeed  :hi:

I'm awaiting the return of her old flat mate   :drinks:

;)
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 04:38:13 pm by The_Don »

Type_O_Negative

Offline jichael mackson

Looks like Paige from WWE now

Very nice...

london

Bless..bless..london..I'm waiting for your report. :blush: :kiss:

On my way back home

She was perfect.  Full of energy and super horney.  Everything was as usual about her . DFK . RO,  very respond and she get wet very quick . She has a shity bed but better location compare with Euston .

Am I visit again. Yes. Will book again tomorrow

password02

On my way back home

She was perfect.  Full of energy and super horney.  Everything was as usual about her . DFK . RO,  very respond and she get wet very quick . She has a shity bed but better location compare with Euston .

Am I visit again. Yes. Will book again tomorrow

London wait your turn - may have to go and see if she has improved since my neg review

london

London wait your turn - may have to go and see if she has improved since my neg review
Yes sir,  :hi: will wait,

you ,HD and Ameera won't let anyone book Miss L  :lol:  she is booked till end of March  :crazy:
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 08:59:11 pm by london »

password02

Ha Ha  :D :D :D :D - another extra special 3some with the Lindsey/Ameera road show a few days ago - Truly an experience not to be missed.

I will leave Nicole to you guys as long as you all leave Lindsey & Ameera to me and HD? Deal or no deal?   :sarcastic:

:hi:

london

Ha Ha  :D :D :D :D - another extra special 3some with the Lindsey/Ameera road show a few days ago - Truly an experience not to be missed.

I will leave Nicole to you guys as long as you all leave Lindsey & Ameera to me and HD? Deal or no deal?   :sarcastic:

:hi:

Nicole and L are in dif level , No one will same as Miss L , never ,

glad you having good time with her

about your Q  ;)  I want say no deal but  :dash: :dash: :dash:   :hi: ,  Hard to book her now , I was lucky to met her when she started .I am trying to book her in April , our time won't match in March

how was this time ? tequila and banana ?  :P

password02

Ha will do an add on to mt last review later tonight - but used a petite paint brush and some Nutella  to paint her pussy with chocolate so me and Ameera could lick it up together and then doing a 3 way kiss with chocolate all over our mouths !! Review to follow !!!