Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fake tantric massage Amber 07961410758  (Read 3960 times)

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Because the scam threads is dedicated to Adultwork, I found this one on Backpage:
External Link/Members Only

Pictures are of a playboy/penthouse model, Olivia Kent

I've reported it, but it hasn't been removed.

The profile number also matches a prossie named Nicole Lowa
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 12:18:16 pm by Ali Katt »

Jason

I have never booked to meet Nicole but I know quite a bit about her group as I visited other girls from the same establishment. First this phone number (07961410758) does belongs to External Link/Members Only. The pics used in her official website were ‘borrowed’ from glamour model External Link/Members Only.  Nicole used to have External Link/Members Only (deleted now) and she used to use the body pics shown External Link/Members Only for a while instead of that of Veronika Fasterova.

Nicole is a member of a group of Eastern European (primarily former USSR) girls in W8 5**. The group is having as far as I know 4-5 different phone numbers and girls operate from 2-3 relatively luxurious one-bedroom flats on the same street (different buildings), 5-6 mins walking distance from the High Street Kensington station. They are primarily B&S although occasionally they advertise with genuine but photoshopped or accurate but professional & only body pics. As far as I know the genuine pics were taken back in 2009. Anyway I don't think anyone would be disappointed by their physical appearance  though – the two girls that I met there about 2 years ago were stunners.  Both tall, slim, busty, blonde. Facially quite pretty. Both age around mid/late 20s (24-28 would be my guess). Overall like a solid 9/10 physically. I believe the others are alike but obviously I cannot vouch for that. Reason for the B&S is I guess privacy yet again they could just hide their face. Anyway.

The members of this W8 group advertise all over the place, now mainly backpage. They used to have profiles on Adultwork as well like Nicole but as the pics were fake they had been deleted after being reported (presumably). Anyway the only AW profile that has not been deleted yet is that of Amelie-m (phone number 07538325167): External Link/Members Only who was negatively reviewed by yumyum3 (see the review link that will appear below) and is apparently a bait and switch profile (External Link/Members Only).

Service-wise my experience with the two girls I met from (the how many I don't know girls of) this W8 group is that they do like to waste time as per yumyyum’s review on Amelie Malac (like going out of the bedroom for 5mins and giving a 15 min B2B nuru massage) but apart from that the service was quite OK, one of them was really an expert in Nuru massage and also spoke perfect English so during massage we had a great chat. That said service is cum once per hour (unrushed though so it was like 30mins sex for me in 1hr booking), it lacked OWO (not a problem for me though) and kissing was only very light FK. I wouldn’t actually personally hesitate to revisit as a plan B or C for £100ph provided the same stunners are still there – they used to charge £120-£140ph (depending on demand periods) 1.5-2.5 years ago. As a matter of fact I was on the verge to revisit this establishment last week to finally give Nicole Lowa a first test drive (after a let-down with another girl) but I chose an agency girl instead as my plan B. The quoted place was the same (same street). That is why I revisit and update this thread as google searching for Nicole’s number brings up this thread first.

P.S: With both girls I visited in the past I was given a slightly wrong address (like the true street name but the real number for example was 8 and I was given 28) and I was made to wait 5-10mins outside the wrong building while calling them before they apologised for their ‘mistake’ (same mistake twice ... unlikely). Was that a screening procedure I don't know. I remember Amelie’s feedback before it got hidden – there were a few ‘feedback-only’ comments about time-wasting suggesting double booking. So perhaps an effective way to double book and select. Not sure how busy they are now though to be double booked and apply such practices. Last week when I called “Nicole” she kinda looked ‘too available’. Also when I was with the girls- they made a phone call to someone (Sergei?) within the first 5mins to say that everything is OK (safety procedure I would say) and then they switched off their phone completely to focus on me. Everything was pretty safe and I could walk if I wanted but the girls were too attractive and friendly to walk so given the low price I stayed despite the limited services. I strongly advise though to use a punting phone if you are interested and you are currently not using one.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Thanks Jason I forgot about this thread. I actually reported the profile to Playboy as technically it image theft. Nothing seems to have been done.