Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any body seen this particular lady.  (Read 931 times)

Old monk

Im thinking about meeting this particular lady External Link/Members Only early next week but can't find any worthwhile UK Punting feedback. Has anybody had the pleasure and not reported on it?

endomorph

You have probably read https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=15208.0 Tried to see her for half an hour. She wrote back asking what I wanted  and once I had let her know she wrote back to say I would need to book her for longer.

Old monk

Thanks Endomorph, you are right thats the only thread i can find where she is referenced. I have emailed her and to be honest its looking promising, sharp response using real english nicely worded. According to her AW page she could be quite a kinky lady, takes a fist, kisses etc. it's the lack of a face pick combined with no uk punting reviews etc. thats causing me a slight concern. Now I'm not needing a miss world look a like but i dont want scary Mary either. Her body, and I'm ignoring the arty B and W pics, looks pretty decent so im on the fence at the moment.

Old monk

Ok in the absence of any detailed info and given that my No1, No2 and No3 are all either booked or unavailable Ive decided to man up and TOFTT.  :dance: Booking confirmed and hopefully she's going to be as good as her profile insinuates. Report back soon.