Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BALLERINA KASSY - Edinburgh  (Read 1855 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7455184) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Charlie Richdson

BALLERINA KASSY - Edinburgh

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Comms: were shite, booked initially for 8pm, sent a postcode, got there, then to been told, she's busy, and asked me to wait 30 minutes, went back to the car, 30 minutes later retuned to the door and still left hanging for 5 minutes. Normally I don't wait, but she looks good in those photos and I fancied that young chick.

Was quoted £120 for 30 minutes and paunch of extras £30 a pop.

Girl: looks nothing like the photo and way older than advertised, maybe late 30s.

Once I realised that she's nothing like her photos, informed her that I would like to leave, she said babe stay, I give you good service. I said no at £120 for 30 minutes. She asked how much I am wailing to pay, I said £80 for half including owo, she said that's okey. and asked me to text the  "Operator" and said that I left because I didn't like the girl. which I did.

stripped and started with owo which was good TBF, then into sex, doggy was too much for her, switched to miss, hammered her to finished on her boobs

cleaned up and still got 10 minutes off my time, wasn't bothered with any massage or chat.

wouldn't return at all, Fake photos, stupid so-called Operator.

Offline Massagetugga

I dunno how long this flat has been running (anyone who knows it, is it a long running WG flat?) but I think it’s been emptied of all furniture this week. Maybe a sign of the times because of Edinburgh’s clampdown on airbnb rents.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2023, 05:33:54 pm by Massagetugga »