Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English_Eleanor - incall Glasgow  (Read 1690 times)

17 review(s) for English-Eleanor (14 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline thiccok

adultwork.com/3967609
Meet happened a few weeks back in october her flat near city centre walking distance of a subway. 30min for £100
Girl: good looking milf with nice rack and decent pair of tits. For her real age, mid-40 for sure she's competitive. I went there with low expectation anyway.
Meet: It took hard work to book her thinking that my efforts will be rewarded. On the day, once at the flat she took her time to pick up the phone and made me walk while shouting some incoherent instructions on the phone. Ayway, I managed to sneak in the building and in the flat. The flat was a bit untidy but nothing really off-putting. A little bit of awkard handing over the money after I took the shower. I could tell she was a bit uncomfortable.  For a WG with her experience that surprised me.  She delivered her services a mechanically, barely letting me inside her. Anyway, from that point I just asked her to give me OWO, which was okay ish, and we did some kissings and tried a bit of protected doggy but the whole mood was a bit strange. I didn't even manage to cum and left as soon as I was dressed with my self esteem wounded thinking of the money I lost.
Verdict: Neutral borderline negative. I probably didn't catch her on a right day and she did her best given the circumstance. One thing is sure, I will never go back.

Offline Topgear88

Sounds more like a negative mate, but it’s your review. Saw her years ago before I joined, she was in
Patrick harbour area, her comms  were awful, and she wasn’t too fresh downstairs from what I recall.

Offline Scotpak

Shouldn't matter if she was having an off day or not.

She's self employed your paying her for a service if she can't provide to the best if her ability she shouldn't take the dough.

She took your money made it awkward for you to fuck her assuming that's why you went and made it feel weird as anything for you.

Shocking on her part hopefully your next punt is miles better

Offline S.X. MacHine

I have sampled the delights of English Eleanor over the years and found her service and her hygiene very satisfactory.
Sadly, not being the most organised of people, she let me down badly on two occasions, as a result of which she is off my hot list.

Offline thiccok

her comms  were awful, and she wasn’t too fresh downstairs from what I recall.
+1