Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BritDaniConchello69 Aberdeen tour  (Read 1722 times)

32 review(s) for DaniConchello69 (28 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Dexta

I met Dani on one of her recent Aberdeen tours
£100/ 30 mins.
Positive all day long.

Comms/Venue:- very straightforward comms all sorted out by a few texts with another massage on the day to confirm I was still available and to give exact directions.
SP was in a modern block of flats not far from Duthie Park with ample car parking.

Girl:- Dani is a good looking red head who could easily pass for less than her stated age of 40 yrs.
She was wearing a black lingerie set with suspenders stockings and heels so when she went in for a welcome kiss she was towering above me and I'm 5 11.
She's friendly, chatty but not in a time wasting way as one of her first questions were.....
" so when did you last get your balls emptied ? "

Action:- FK turned to DFK as she got more into it.
I asked her to sit on my face so I could taste her, she was wet sweet tasting and has nice long lips to suck on, a piercing down there too. No fake moans just the noise a GF might make as she was enjoying herself.
Now it's my turn and its straight into one of the best DT BJs I've ever had, and that was without even asking.
It's best summed up in the words of Russell Brand " you know them blow jobs what makes their mascara run " Proper DT with lots of gagging and saliva aplenty hardly coming up for air. Plenty eye contact with tears running down her face.
10 mins of this and I can't hold back any longer and she swallowed the lot with a smile on her face before kissing me, feck I love that !

Bit of chat about his and that, offerd a glass of water and I'm on my way.
Only slight niggle was on the way out I looked at my phone and I'd only been in the room 25 mins but the level of service outweighed the 5 mins in my opinion.

A ton is more that I'd usually spend on 30 mins but in this case it was so worth it
Will I be back ? Hell yes.....

Can someone a bit more tech savvy add the link please ?

D

Offline mr_plug

Offline Name Not Found

I've always been put off because I thought, for some reason, she was very heavily tattooed. Now that I actually look at the photos, she doesn't look that bad, or have they been photoshopped?

Offline Dexta

I suspect a bit of photoshop going on there.
She has lots of tattoos, not my thing either to br fair but it didn't dertac for the service.

Offline Name Not Found

I suspect a bit of photoshop going on there.
She has lots of tattoos, not my thing either to br fair but it didn't dertac for the service.

Thanks. Back off the list she goes then  :cool:

Offline S.X. MacHine

I see Dani a few times a year when she is in Scotland. Tattoos notwithstanding, her service and personality are faultless. Mainly I see her on account of her liking for bdsm practises.
That said, while I am agnostic about tattoos, I can understand while some punters might find them a turnoff.