Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Laryssa07 - Perth  (Read 2009 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5700596) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline solivagant

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Meet was around a month ago. Noticed the other review so at first didn't bother reviewing, but in the end thought I shouldn't discount my experience

I called for a meet within the hour and we agreed £70/30mins - received address for terraced building in the centre through text. I prefer to at least speak once when arranging, to get an idea of what I'm dealing with.

Thought Laryssa was mid-late 20s, so looks under the profile's mention of 30 and also had a little bit of makeup on which is my preference. Dark hair now
Was short, probably no more than 5'0", which the pictures don't really suggest. Not unattractive, 5/10 looks but youth adds a point or 2 - her ass and glass-like skin were the highlight and true to pics.

Once inside, the place was spotless and comfortably warm, though got the impression there was someone in a room we first passed (door was closed), maybe another SP, but didn't hear or see anyone throughout

During the session, no complaints from Laryssa and was eager with services (OW-didn't ask for without, HJ, RCG, missionary), though her manner became slightly indelicate at the end with the delayed pop, but the mess in the end put a smile on her face! She was clean, smelled nice and was fine with wandering hands.
Only real downside was the limited English and was a little reserved, though it didn't cause barriers and not a big issue for half hour meet

She was in Kirkcaldy previously and noticed Glenrothes a bit before so clearly moves around. In Dumfries now

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline big-al93

She advertises as a size 6, but the photos don't really seem to support that. What sort of size would you say she is?

Offline solivagant

These can be misleading, but my impression was that the size 6 may be true for her torso, especially with the modest breasts, but waist down more of an 8/10 because of the ass.
Definitely more curve than bulk