Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anny 23_NEW -Edinburgh  (Read 1052 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7408876) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Charlie Richdson

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Negative due to too many hidden extras

Booked 30 minutes for £90 paid  £20 for owo and £20 for pussy licking, I know its mental

Comms, via WhatsApp, would say there were alright, I would say that telephonist she uses is not the brightest.

Gaff: third floor flat in Stockbridge, nice and clean. she shares with two other groups

Girl: the one in the photos, cracking body, age is about right, would say photos were brushed up, girl still fuckable.

Started with some light kissed then wanted to switch to 69, things started going down hill at this point, she stopped to get her phone and tell me that 69 is extra, is apparently the £20 i paid is to lick her pussy in any other position not 69 and I asked what else is extra, she used Google translate to tell that its also extra £20 to lick her ass, after wasting good 5 minutes translating shit on Google. I told her forget about extra, get on your knees and suck my cock, which she did, but nothing special TBF, a bit robotic.
On with with condom, gave her good pounding in couple of positions, hammered in doggy and  finished in the bag, didn't try to finish anywhere else, as I am it would be an extra.

Wouldn't return, due to zero English, loads of hidden extras and stopping half way through, is massive put of

Offline MrMakers

she stopped to get her phone and tell me that 69 is extra, is apparently the £20 i paid is to lick her pussy in any other position not 69 and I asked what else is extra, she used Google translate to tell that its also extra £20 to lick her ass,

wat

Offline Charlie Richdson

so "£20 to lick my pussy babe", "£40 to lick my pussy in 69" and another £20 to lick my ass babe