Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Struggle to cum when excess alcohol is consumed - normal?  (Read 1965 times)

Offline leo_26

I’m on holiday abroad so been drinking everyday @ spain, i don’t really normally drink and am quite healthy - weightlift 4x a week and cardio 1x/week & 33 years old, saw this beautiful big titty wg and she ticked all the right boxes but i just couldn’t cum and found myself losing erection gradually throughout meet whilst feeling exhausted; can this be completely normal after excess alcohol consumption? Feel as though i let myself down here but still enjoyed the meet.

Tbf only two other times i could not cum during sex and they were both alcohol related too - once at 26 yrs old and other time 30yrs old

Offline southcoastpunter

Yes, it’s not unusual- and especially if you have used a little blue pill to help you get hard in the first place!

Online alabama1

Stupid question in my opinion OP, to which you already knew the answer  :rolleyes:

Online Colston36

Stupid question in my opinion OP, to which you already knew the answer  :rolleyes:

Never underestimate the stupidity of nitwits.

Offline Thephoenix

I thought the answer was obvious, but in case of any doubt:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Stevelondon

Online Milfman1112

I’m on holiday abroad so been drinking everyday @ spain, i don’t really normally drink and am quite healthy - weightlift 4x a week and cardio 1x/week & 33 years old, saw this beautiful big titty wg and she ticked all the right boxes but i just couldn’t cum and found myself losing erection gradually throughout meet whilst feeling exhausted; can this be completely normal after excess alcohol consumption? Feel as though i let myself down here but still enjoyed the meet.

Tbf only two other times i could not cum during sex and they were both alcohol related too - once at 26 yrs old and other time 30yrs old

:sarcastic: :sarcastic:  :lol:

Online Colston36

In Spain it is considered very shameful to get drunk. Spanish people are sick to death of UK slobs doing so and making idiots of themselves. You seem an unusually stupid example.

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Stupid is as stupid does, gentlemen it looks like we have our very own Forrest Gump.

Offline marc_hotsteppa

Stupid is as stupid does, gentlemen it looks like we have our very own Forrest Gimp.

Corrected that for you  :D
Banned reason: Continued abuse despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline jamiekinkxxx

+1

Offline jimbobted

Yeah. Remember in uni a fit lass I really wanted to fuck asked me out for platonic drinks each week. Just the 2 of us, we'd go into town, get absolutely wasted and have a laugh.
Eventually one night in the taxi she says "Do you want to come back to mine?" Oh yes.
We get in there, we're soon naked. She gives me a blowie, I return the favour "You're good at that" she says, "Have some more then". And then... And then we fumble with a rubber and I lose wood. We try to resurrect it. Not happening.

Next week she invites me back again. Same result. "It must be me" she says. No love, it's the 10 pints of Stella and 4 double vodka Red Bulls.

Didn't get invited back after that  :dash:.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2024, 11:22:11 pm by jimbobted »

Offline boardyhell

:drinks:
In Spain it is considered very shameful to get drunk. Spanish people are sick to death of UK slobs doing so and making idiots of themselves. You seem an unusually stupid example.

Online SonofAJohn

Yeah. Remember in uni a fit lass I really wanted to fuck asked me out for platonic drinks each week. Just the 2 of us, we'd go into town, get absolutely wasted and have a laugh.
Eventually one night in the taxi she says "Do you want to come back to mine?" Oh yes.
We get in there, we're soon naked. She gives me a blowie, I return the favour "You're good at that" she says, "Have some more then". And then... And then we fumble with a rubber and I lose wood. We try to resurrect it. Not happening.

Next week she invites me back again. Same result. "It must be me" she says. No love, it's the 10 pints of Stella and 4 double vodka Red Bulls.

Didn't get invited back after that  :dash:.
Why aren't more prostitutes offering "Uni-girl experience" as well as "Girlfriend experience"?

Offline hairdownthere

Never underestimate the stupidity of nitwits.

Never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Offline JontyR

Why aren't more prostitutes offering "Uni-girl experience" as well as "Girlfriend experience"?
What? Late night? Last knockings? Messaging from the kebab shop whilst pissed and / or stoned then hooking up in a single bed in a shared house?

I have absolutely no idea.

Online SonofAJohn

What? Late night? Last knockings? Messaging from the kebab shop whilst pissed and / or stoned then hooking up in a single bed in a shared house?

I have absolutely no idea.
Don't forget the Netflix and chill package.
Watch a true crime documentary then sex starts

Offline Snagbadjer

Not for me. Not once, even after ten pints.

The only time I struggled is after taking one of those Sildenafil pills. I was banging the shit out of a busty Brazilian and could not even come close to finishing. She certainly had about five orgasms though, leading me to try the same tactic again on other punts but to varying success.

Offline maybe

Ppl get horny after a few drinks though  :drinks: i know that after i have 3-4 pints, theres zero chance of cumming.

Online alabama1

The only time I struggled is after taking one of those Sildenafil pills. I was banging the shit out of a busty Brazilian and could not even come close to finishing. She certainly had about five orgasms though, leading me to try the same tactic again on other punts but to varying success.
Then you woke up  :rolleyes:

Offline Thephoenix

Then you woke up on the park bench. :)

Offline PaulRuff

Always makes me laugh the ones on here who perhaps have trouble satisfying women pulling down those who don't have issues.

:rolleyes:
« Last Edit: March 16, 2024, 09:24:25 am by PaulRuff »

Online alabama1

Always makes me laugh the ones on here who perhaps have trouble satisfying women pulling down those who don't have issues.

:rolleyes:
Allegedly  :rolleyes:

Offline Snagbadjer

Then you woke up  :rolleyes:

Ah so you've followed me onto this thread to have another dig? Any reason why?