Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tina1990 - L1, Liverpool  (Read 1417 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7469329) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline MJ.spritzen

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms were easy, all by txt. Replies quickly.
Location a hotel not far from the Victoria Monument in Liverpool city centre. No reception on the ground floor BUT the entrance is on a main road with plenty of foot traffic.

I'm given the floor and she meets me. I recognise her. I remember her as "Jowita" the blonde Polish WG who used to work from an apartment with a green door (if you know, you know). Age on profile says 35. This could be accurate. She's pretty, engaging and friendly. Photos seem to be a few years old despite what her profile says, but this isn't an issue for me as I found her attractive anyway.

Fee was £80 for 30mins. I would soon discover that the fee is well worth it because she surpassed my expectations.

She stripped to her lingerie and sucked me OWO while i played with her ass. Body is great. Size 10, slim, good boob job. She delivers (without me asking) DFK, OWO, 69, cowgirl then doggy. She came at least once on top of me. At last, a punt were the WG seems to be present and enjoying herself.

10/10 blowjob
Clean girl
Lots of eye contact
Lots of DFK

I had a great time and will definitely return.

Another MJ.Spritzen recommendation for you guys  :hi:

« Last Edit: April 30, 2024, 01:35:33 pm by MJ.spritzen »

Offline Boystud23

Thanks for the Report. Appreciate if you can you confirm the pictures in the gallery section is of same girl you saw. Pictures look different in Gallery compared to Profile section .

Offline Pennington

Thanks for the Report. Appreciate if you can you confirm the pictures in the gallery section is of same girl you saw. Pictures look different in Gallery compared to Profile section .

It indicates natural tits on her profile but MJ says enhanced.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2024, 03:04:26 pm by Pennington »

Offline MJ.spritzen

It's definitely the girl in the pics. But the pics were clearly taken a good few years ago. Tits are enhanced but not obviously so. Implant behind the muscle.

Offline freeze44

Offline chrishornx

Offline MJ.spritzen

Blonde or brunette please?

Blonde.

Offline sailor_man

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'm given the floor and she meets me. I recognise her. I remember her as "Jowita" the blonde Polish WG who used to work from an apartment with a green door (if you know, you know). Age on profile says 35. This could be accurate. She's pretty, engaging and friendly. Photos seem to be a few years old despite what her profile says, but this isn't an issue for me as I found her attractive anyway.

OMG! I seen her the other day (busy weekend didnt get around to review) however... OMG! Now you mention it, I see it.... It is Jowita... or is it? I don't remember her boobs being that big, or her being that tall hahaha. I think you are right though