Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Notts Anal Babe  (Read 2790 times)

Offline Name redacted

External Link/Members Only

Been wanting to meet this 'lady' for some time, but always seems to be in London (Obs where the business is at the minute). Just want people whos met her opinions on her tbh to wet my appetite. I know how she looks etc etc but ill be meeting for the experience. i can see a pretty & boring girl anytime of the week!!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Have you searched on here. Roland D hay has met her and left a comment on her.

Offline Name redacted

ive searched but not saw anything by roland...... or im being blind  :cool:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
If you type in "External Link/Members Only" or just the 7-digit AW AW Profile number "1044136" in the search box on the main UKP page, you get x3 threads come up, discussing Notts Anal Babe.

Handy tip for any newbie member, as this brings up instant results, rather having to wait ages for other members to read the query and then post a reply. Also, some members frequent
this board only once or twice a month, so be prepared to be patient for replies to appear, rather than coming back 1 or 2 days later, with a "bump" post.

ive searched but not saw anything by roland...... or im being blind  :cool:

Here's Rolands's Post.... coincidetally.... it's a reply to you!!!! He's seen her twice.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=19410.msg297441;topicseen#msg297441

Ravanelli

Here are two comments from her recent AW field reports…

'Really naughty sexy lady. Lovely arsehole that she loves getting fucked. Nice big tits and was up for lots of dirty fun. Sucked my cock and balls real good and wanked my big stiff cock till she bent over and told me to shove it up her arse. Had a real good time and plan to visit again soon'

This guy makes no reference to her looks, he basically just comments on her service and I would agree with everything he says.
The second guy states that, 'She arrived as ever looking absolutely stunning - Max is a real head turner is the best possible way.' and 'Maxine is truly very special. Unbelievably sexy, beautiful and a wonderful person.'

Now I know these things are subjective but never in a million years could you describe her as beautiful, she is at best plain but she has great tits and is a true Nympho who provides a unique arse fucking experience, she genuinely loves it. I was always staggered that she had such high rates til i experienced the service.  I don't know what her London Gaff is like but her Nottingham gaff was a bit of a shit hole, it wasn't her place and she obviously sorted her mate out with a bit of cash for letting her use the bedroom. Max is very genuine and provides a great service but she is a bit on the rough looking side. Expect a plain looking council estate mum type with big tits who provides a great anal service and you won't be disappointed. Expect a 'stunning, beautiful, head turner' and you will.

Offline Name redacted

Here's Rolands's Post.... coincidetally.... it's a reply to you!!!! He's seen her twice. 

on that occasion i went with the pretty & basic kylielouise lol forgot i even did that post till i searched earlier, must of missed rolands name as i skim read. that also reminds me, i was meant to do a review on her......

Offline Name redacted

Now I know these things are subjective but never in a million years could you describe her as beautiful

hahaha yeah i noticed from the photos. theyre blurry for a reason. its a shame theres not much to shout about with her PG. ive read her feedback on AW, 50% are from the same guy with an obvious thing for her. which is why ive come here. shes next on my list barring some disastrous warnings from you guys
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 06:03:09 pm by mrgoodman88 »

Ravanelli

And my personal favourite comment from her reviews…

'Max has got a real greedy shitbox that seems to just suck in whatever I feed into it without any problem at all!'  :lol:

And perhaps you should also be aware of this hidden gem…

'Maxine kindly allowed me to fuck her gaper uncovered for a little while before I pulled on a rubber and ass-fucked her in missionary with her legs over my shoulders'

If true then it appears she is now allowing bareback anal.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 06:43:16 pm by Ravanelli »