Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica Johnson - Swindon  (Read 1137 times)

Offline Sibiu

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

I’m intrigued by this profile. She looks just my sort. However she is not cheap at 250 for 90mins. There She has no feedback on here and her AW feedback is old. Anyone any info, please?

Offline Cheltclient

5 AW feedbacks since 2016. No feedback here. And at that price. I’d not bother, personally.

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
Although it was on a different profile, I am pretty sure I saw this woman in my pre-UKP days (my AW feedback indicates it would be in 2014).  I am pretty confident it’s the same person as she was using the name Jessica Johnson, was based around Swindon (it was an outcall to me) and was Ukrainian.

The one thing which I see as a red flag on the profile now is the age - I thought she was about 40 when I met her so she is likely closer to 50 now. 

However, thinking back to that meeting, I had a good time.  I think the profile likes list is accurate - I remember her being happy with anal play, I wasn’t looking for A-levels but I didn’t get the feeling that would have been a problem.  She was generally a nice person who seemed keen to make sure I had a good time.  At the time the pics were relatively accurate (she was probably slightly fuller figured than I expected but she wasn’t chubby by any means), she was easy to get on with, really good English, clean and fresh - a good GFE type of meeting.  I didn’t see her again but at that time it had to be an exceptional meeting for me to do so. 

So I would recommend her with that caveat about her age.  Unless her attitude has dramatically changed for the worse, I would imagine that if you like the profile you’ll have a good time. 

Offline Hotspur

I saw her a couple of times many years ago, maybe as long as 10 years ago and way before I was on ukp. First time was solo and second time was with a "friend" who was not a full time wg.
Her profile description is fairly accurate albeit the photos are from back then. She is very professional, reliable and lots of fun with an avaricious sexual appetite. She tends to want to take control in a nice way and my recollection of the threesome was pure hedonism. Her friend was quite sub so made for an action packed evening. She is definitely bi sexual.