Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Warning! Don't read if you're into hygiene: a really filthy, funny lady returns  (Read 1772 times)

Offline Colston36

Napoleon used to write to Josephine: "Back in three days. Don't wash."

I'm devout coward, but I too love the reek of unwashed cunt. Three years or more ago I used to get that - and a great deal more too filthy and imaginative to talk about in this respectable forum - from a girl called Kali on AW.

She suddenly disappeared, having been outed by some twat to her parents, but now she's back, though not yet on AW as they seem to be dragging their feet.

I saw her two nights ago in her car on the Downs in Bristol. She's a voluptuous creature, nice face, good company. We had a glorious time in the the back of her smallish car ... with,  believe it or not, her amiable Rottweiler in the front.

She hadn't washed for three days. I was in heaven for half an hour. I'll see her again in a few days. She comes up with THE most imaginative ideas. I'm thinking about three-somes.

That's it, folks!
« Last Edit: November 10, 2021, 02:24:26 am by Colston36 »

Offline hamchang

Offline bdyno

Is not washing a service she does on request?

I'd hope she's normally hygienic for those who have different standards?

Offline Colston36

Offline Colston36

Oh, I'm sure she does. I imagine Josephine did too. She is very quiet but highly intelligent and extremely imaginative.

Offline Bristolboy

Sounds proper filthy! Nice one

Offline Lewis

Online princerico

You can get a similar aroma in Asda Bedminster to be fair.

Offline tigerbiker

I know what you mean. - there are pussy smells that I find quite an aphrodisiac.

They are difficult to descibe:

*Not fishy

*Not stale piss

*Not sweaty anus

They are  musky disco vagina with a hint of seaweed

Offline Mil 34

I hope the threesome doesn’t involve the Rottweiler   :crazy:

I couldn’t think of nothing worse than the stink from an unwashed snatch, but each to their own, if you enjoy it then crack on  :hi:

Offline scutty brown

Colston
Have you just outed her again? I'm guessing, but I would assume that to avoid more parent problems she would have returned under a new name. You've just scuppered any chance of that by announcing her return

Offline MrMatrix

I couldn’t think of nothing worse than the stink from an unwashed snatch, but each to their own, if you enjoy it then crack on  :hi:
Couldnt agree with you more Mil........ :vomit:

Offline Stiltskin

Can't you read the simple words Don't read?

"Warning! Don't read", makes me want to read. It's human nature :D

Offline Colston36

Oh, I guess  she's like all good providers: give the punters what they want. I just happen to like her like that. It's all to do with pheromones I believe.

Offline Colston36

"Warning! Don't read", makes me want to read. It's human nature :D

I suspect you're right. But people shouldn't complain after they've ignored the warning.

Offline Colston36

Colston
Have you just outed her again? I'm guessing, but I would assume that to avoid more parent problems she would have returned under a new name. You've just scuppered any chance of that by announcing her return

Not really. She is not yet on AW. And her parents never knew what name she went under anyhow.

Offline Colston36

I know what you mean. - there are pussy smells that I find quite an aphrodisiac.

They are difficult to descibe:

*Not fishy

*Not stale piss

*Not sweaty anus

They are  musky disco vagina with a hint of seaweed

I think that's fairly accurate.

Offline Colston36

Actually the hound in question (to my surprise after all the preconceptions about Rottweilers) was very tame indeed. And of course not involved in any nonsense. As a side note many years ago I lived with a retired lady of the night who had a white poodle rather fittingly called Babette that used to insist on lying on the pillow next to me.

Offline Colston36

You can get a similar aroma in Asda Bedminster to be fair.

Having followed your antics, Principe, I  daren't think of all the aromas you've been exposed to.

Offline licky

Colston
And i doubt if her parents read this forum.

Offline Colston36

And i doubt if her parents read this forum.

No chance. They've moved away anyhow.

Offline Circusboy

Nice one.

You definitely have a niche likes list and it’s great that girls accommodate your fetish, and most of all of our fetishes!

Offline vsgp3

Good on you mate, each to their own..,...

Offline Clitheroelad

I read that twice then regurgitated a little bit of Weetabix

Offline Colston36

I read that twice then regurgitated a little bit of Weetabix

Why? Can't you read? I clearly stated the subject.

Offline bdyno

Why? Can't you read? I clearly stated the subject.
If anything, it's quite tame compared to some of your tales.

Personally I'd be horrified if I turned up & was subjected to some of the things you talk about, but reading about them here holds a strange fascination.

Offline Chatte Noir

It certainly hasn’t done Colston any harm - he’s 106 next birthday.
( only kidding Colston x )

Offline Colston36

If anything, it's quite tame compared to some of your tales.

Personally I'd be horrified if I turned up & was subjected to some of the things you talk about, but reading about them here holds a strange fascination.

Beware the lure of sin! I am rarely if ever subjected to anything. I canter gladly to it.

Offline bristolnick