Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kelly Powers Age  (Read 2119 times)

Offline Coriniumstud

External Link/Members Only
Tempted to arrange a meet
I’m sure she’s older than 35
« Last Edit: April 18, 2021, 01:54:57 pm by Coriniumstud »

Offline bdyno

She was in her late 40s when I reviewed her a couple of years ago.  That wasn't unbelievable, but there was plenty of evidence to say she was already north of 50 at that point in time, such as  a comment from someone who'd seen her around 99/00ish and she advertised as late 30s then.

So 55 maybe, 35 not a chance.

And to be honest, she's very over priced and nothing particularly special.  My review of her was rated positive when I wrote it, but with hindsight I should have gone neutral at best and she's stopped providing a lot of services since I saw her too.  I certainly wouldn't recommend her unless she dropped her price by at least £50ph so she isn't priced against more attractive younger girls who (probably) don't clockwatch as much.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2021, 02:15:38 pm by bdyno »

Offline whatno

Would agree. Visited many moons ago a few times and I am talking 20 years ago! She dabbled in a little BB back then but I probably saw her about 10 years later and she had got less and less adventurous,
Fussy and clock watching...

Not much around ATM. Anyone tried SonicJ?

Offline Silverado

I booked a session with Kelly many years ago between about 1991 and 1993 when she was doing photographic modelling in Bristol, just off Filton Road. She called herself Davina then. I've still got the photos somewhere. I was quite nervous but she was really nice and very friendly. There was no indication that she offered anything more than modelling.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2021, 08:27:17 pm by Silverado »

Offline LondonPete

It all depends on what you want, really.  I visited three years ago, and found her kissing technique very strange. Her constant warnings to be gentle with her boobs (despite the fact that I was nothing but gentle) put me off touching her, but she was an honest provider of the services advertised and I gave her a positive review on here.

She is my most convenient SP by far - she lives three minutes drive from my house - but I have never been tempted to return.

Offline whatno

I had the same on some of my visits, nipples like wheel nuts! Maybe they were sensitive some days and not others as she didn’t always mention them. House is a bit exposed, guess her neighbours know what she does  :blush:
Proper Wiltshire lass and nice with it, just be prepared to do what she asks and you would normally be well rewarded. She did a video with real punting some years ago.

Offline Crackpot11

I would say in her 50s now. I saw her about 10 years ago and she was over 40, I would have said. The not sucking tits thing was annoying as they are amazing. She did however, unexpectedly offer anal at no extra cost. That real punting video of her gives a good impression of her services. A very striking looking woman, just too far for me to return. I seem to remember she had a saucy personalised number plate, so I’m sure the neighbours know what she is up to and I have the feeling she had kids in the house when I was there which was a bit of a turn off.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2021, 06:11:32 am by Crackpot11 »

Offline localguy1962

Tempted to arrange a meet
I’m sure she’s older than 35
Hope you're not married  then ..according to her profile she doesn't happily married men !! :lol:

Offline whatno

Hope you're not married  then ..according to her profile she doesn't happily married men !! :lol:

Guess that counts in all her visitors based on them visiting her in the first place? Happily Married, is there such a thing  :dash:

Offline localguy1962

Guess that counts in all her visitors based on them visiting her in the first place? Happily Married, is there such a thing  :dash:
Must remember to take wedding ring off before visiting  :D

Online B4bcock

Happily Married, is there such a thing  :dash:

I'm married.   She's happy.

Offline hamchang

When I started whoring in the late 1990's she was active then, and in her 30's. To be precise, she is 51. She has clearly put her real DOB into a few websites on sign up and google pops up the sign up age as opposed to the displayed age. Never pumped her. She was too old for me way back when and still is today.
Mind you, the older I get the more likely it is haha

Same as PAris B though - she was walking past me in a fuck joint in Bristol in about 2006 (stunning blonde I fucked who looked like a hotter version of Sara Cox). She looked old and ropey then, and older than the age she advertises herself as today 15 odd years later.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 19, 2021, 09:09:04 am by hamchang »

Offline carl94

Honestly avoid this one. I wish I had walked. Attitude, looks, hygiene, service all really poor.

Offline tigerbiker

I concur with Carl94. I had a bad session with her about 3 years ago. She seemed hung-over and disinterested. Stinky minge :scare:. I would never go back.

Offline SWAaron

She looks quite milfy. Shame about the feedback.
Was gonna add her to the hotlist along with bjanee.

Offline bdyno

Honestly avoid this one. I wish I had walked. Attitude, looks, hygiene, service all really poor.
I concur with Carl94. I had a bad session with her about 3 years ago. She seemed hung-over and disinterested. Stinky minge :scare:. I would never go back.
She definitely wasn't that bad the time I met her.  Fairly attractive milf type, friendly and perfectly clean - just my type in a lot of ways.  Actually seemed to enjoy the session and even gave a believably genuine smile when I said I wanted to fuck her arse.

It was only the dodgy kissing, over sensitive breasts and extreme clockwatching that put me off seeing her again - although I seem to recall my review at the time did say that would be more likely if she put her prices down to a more sensible level.  If she admitted she isn't young any more and dropped her price to a more reasonable £100ph, 120 absolute tops including anal, I expect she'd do a lot better for herself.  The fact she's gone up an extra tenner per hour since I saw her and taken A levels off her list of services means she's never going to be getting my money again.

I have seen other people comment on her attitude though, so it's very likely I just got lucky and caught her on a good day. 

I seem to recall another comment in another thread acknowledging she was good, but jaded after being in the business so long.  I guess it's a business that can do that to someone, especially if you're someone like Kelly who had hopes of being a successful glamour model back in the 90s.

Offline Markbristol

I saw her in Bristol when she was a model
She’s about 55 now

Offline bristolnick

When I started whoring in the late 1990's she was active then, and in her 30's. To be precise, she is 51. She has clearly put her real DOB into a few websites on sign up and google pops up the sign up age as opposed to the displayed age. Never pumped her. She was too old for me way back when and still is today.
Mind you, the older I get the more likely it is haha

Same as PAris B though - she was walking past me in a fuck joint in Bristol in about 2006 (stunning blonde I fucked who looked like a hotter version of Sara Cox). She looked old and ropey then, and older than the age she advertises herself as today 15 odd years later.

Hidden Image/Members Only

I always wondered how old Paris B was. I think she has been the same age for 15 years/

Offline ian cognito

Hi Hamchang, was the stunning blonde called "Maddison". If so, I also met Paris around the same time as you after fucking Maddison as they worked in the same flat in Brislington. I did visit Paris later and thought she was OK, but that was before "Parisgate".

Offline hamchang

Hi Hamchang, was the stunning blonde called "Maddison". If so, I also met Paris around the same time as you after fucking Maddison as they worked in the same flat in Brislington. I did visit Paris later and thought she was OK, but that was before "Parisgate".

Maddison - yes that was her. She was a great fuck.

Offline bristolnick

I remember being glad i picked Maddison over Paris all those years ago.

Offline Markbristol

Saw her years ago in Bristol she got to be 55

Offline toastyboy888

I've seen her in Swindon (I think it was swindon) about 2 years ago.  I'd say she was 50 then, but in great shape.
I found her to be very sexy, and confident and she has the most perfect tits and nipples.  Her nipples are large and erect and are just how I like them.
I've never been back as Swindon is a trek for me, but she was a memorable punt for sure.  I'd recommend

Offline bristolnick

I had Maddison and Paris back at that flat on the high street.  Paris has got to be at least 50, she looked about older about 10 years ago when i had an incallat her place with the jacuzzi!

Offline johnball999

Awful punt - am sure she was on some substance when I met her, couldnt get out quick enough

Offline bristolnick

Did you read the forum before the booking?

Offline bristolnick

Did you not read the forum before booking?