Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Allegra Summer, Weybridge surrey  (Read 5146 times)

Offline agent47

has anyone seen her ? the profile looks familiar i think her name has been changed and the pictures too

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Yankee41

I havent seen but have been warching her for a while.  It seems she has rebranded herself recently so new pics and info but still the same girl.  One of these days i may see her but i think she is overpriced a bit.  Just minutes away is surrey sarah who is outstanding.

Offline agent47

Thanks yeah i just found some older pics of her and she's changed her hairstyle quite drastically almost looks like a completely different person. Surrey sarah is on my list definitely want to see her very soon, as i'm on an a hunt for english milfs atm
« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 06:00:36 pm by agent47 »

Offline Yankee41

Sarah is easily the best english milf I have found. 

Offline Lush1pot

Have you a link please for Sarah? Did a search on aw for the postcode area and nothing came up!

Offline Fuzzyduck

Have you a link please for Sarah? Did a search on aw for the postcode area and nothing came up!

Seriously?

Try searching for Region: South East; County: Surry; nickname: Sarah
Or maybe try searching for Surrey Sarah on here.

Offline Derrick101

Offline Fuzzyduck

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Offline Sputnik74

Sirs....I visited her once early last year...nice enough lady with fantastic tits but no way is she in her forties...whack 10 years on that!  Stick to Surrey Sarah...if it ain’t broke don’t fix it!

Offline Fuzzyduck

Wow, Sarah sure has a lot of marketing reps in the house.

Offline agent47

Sirs....I visited her once early last year...nice enough lady with fantastic tits but no way is she in her forties...whack 10 years on that!  Stick to Surrey Sarah...if it ain’t broke don’t fix it!
yeah i've seen her up to date pics and some on her twitter she definitely isn't in her 40's. i've looked at her private gallery pics too and she has very thicc thighs and a massive arse, doesn't bother me as i like big arses but was she like that when you saw her or has she slimmed down or even bigger? as for sarah i'm planning on seeing her in a few week time  :thumbsup:

Offline Sputnik74

I visited her before her profile changed slightly. She never used to have a face pic on there so I was intrigued..nice enough lady but she must be knocking 50 with loads of flabby areas

Offline getsbettereverytime

Spec savers special - go in with your eyes closed and have fun or demand a refund as soon as you open your eyes - well over priced for a munter. (Yes I walked)

Offline Fletch747

Come on guys, £160 an hour. Phew!
I’ve eyes open for a decent MILF and I’m well up for it, but this is surely commuter belt Surrey silly. For the local well heeled punters only. Makes me wince.
Each to his own of course, but are some of us really paying these prices?

Offline agent47

Come on guys, £160 an hour. Phew!
I’ve eyes open for a decent MILF and I’m well up for it, but this is surely commuter belt Surrey silly. For the local well heeled punters only. Makes me wince.
Each to his own of course, but are some of us really paying these prices?

I've decided against seeing her now, rachel superstar is £165 i've seen her lots of times she's a great shag but some women no i would not pay that much to see

Online themaserman

I'm surprised anyone would consider paying that munter £160 an hour!

Offline paul_tall_

Offline Muff licker

Silly Prats working during Lockdown maybe one to avoid  :diablo:

Offline Yelowman

I haven’t had the pleasure but I don’t fancy a 16+ woman.

Offline Fletch747

Silly Prats working during Lockdown maybe one to avoid  :diablo:
At £180 an hour!

Online themaserman

Up to £180 now...Who the fuck is paying that  :scare:
and still saying she's 41, Trading Standards should be involved!!