Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: beata massage aylesbury  (Read 1837 times)

Offline dynatron

have seen beata many times over last few years but not since about nov of last year-texted her today just to say can she let me know when she is working again thinking maybe a month or two- apparantly she has been working all the time but only will see regulars-sensible definately if you are going to work however she is pregnant so wondered if any of you regulars have experienced the pregnant beata

Offline Liverpool

I'm sorry I haven't.

I did want to salute you though for sticking it to having no punctuation in any of your posts. :D
« Last Edit: June 15, 2020, 11:43:34 pm by Liverpool »

Offline Pj55

I last saw Beata in Nov 19 (good massage and HE as always from her). Would like to visit her again one fine day, but am personally not tempted to resume any punting at all while the pandemic and social distancing situation remains ongoing.  I wonder how far pregnant she is,  and am surprised to hear she's been working at all since lockdown, in any case.

Offline dynatron

yeah i think i saw her just before christmas, i live local so see her regular and i was too surprised to learn that she has been working all the way through the pandemic and being pregnant as well- i didnt like to ask how far she was and like you not tempted at moment was just asking her to drop me a text when all was good.
Although she has always been reliable im not sure that i will go back with her being pregnant and certainly not with current situation

Offline Pj55

Yep, i'm fairly local to Beata too, and used to see her fairly regularly (well on and off snyway), but with this ongoing situation, tbh i can't see myself tempted to resume sny punting at all for the rest of this year, and just hope things improve significantly by next year.  Hearing that Beata is pregnant now, i doubt i'd
 feel comfortable about seeing her now anyway, even in normal times.