Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Serenity_Leigh Info  (Read 1405 times)

Offline DildoMeLee

External Link/Members Only

Had a bit of a break so not reviewed in a while but looking to get back on it. Had this girl on my HL for like forever, I've emailed her and nothing seems like to much trouble. Little bit of research shows she has 1neg on here but from 2015, Has anyone got any upto date info? (Be a shame to get a Neg right off the bat).
Thanks in Adv

Offline snipertongue

External Link/Members Only

Had a bit of a break so not reviewed in a while but looking to get back on it. Had this girl on my HL for like forever, I've emailed her and nothing seems like to much trouble. Little bit of research shows she has 1neg on here but from 2015, Has anyone got any upto date info? (Be a shame to get a Neg right off the bat).
Thanks in Adv

Interested in knowing more as well, for when the lockdown ends, but apparently no one here seems to have met her so, reluctant to try as the pictures seem a bit random and taken from somewhere else...?

Offline mick1972

Following this post as I have emailed her a few times but got no reply.
She does look good in her photos though.

Offline jayuk_73

I had tried to see her back in Jan - messaged back with a date 3+ weeks away. Tried to confirm services included with no replies back and confirm appointment nearer the time again with no reply - all on message, no AW booking. Advised would cancel if no response - no response so message confirming cancel (with several days notice) and got this back.

Ok. Unfortunately, we operate a no cancellation policy. Please do not message Serenity (or any of my other girls for that matter) again. Please ensure that all my properties have CCTV inside and out and as you have previously visited at least one, you are on file.
Regards, Trevor.

Never visited or even contacted before, and don't know who his other girls are.
Thought I should share my experience

Offline Beavis0007

Yep, I got a message from her pimp as well, although he was at least pretending to be her boyfriend on that occasion.

I had tried to contact her on two separate occasions, and found her flaky and basically a timewaster. And when I got a message back from her boyfriend/pimp, I decided she was best avoided..
Banned reason: Abusive troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline FunTimesYesPlease

thanks guys, case of too good to be true hmmm

Online contentguy

Please ensure that all my properties have CCTV inside and out...

Poor Trevor isn’t the most literate is he  :rolleyes: