Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: stefaniasol - EC2M. Any info?  (Read 1054 times)

Offline Fancy

Slim pickings on here, and she's a bit on the pricey side, but just curious External Link/Members Only

Offline Billy no mates

I like her look.

I don’t think she is particularly expensive of travel is included in the outcall fee. She seems full of herself but I’ve had some fun experiences with a challenging woman as apposed to my usual submissive type.

I hope you’re not a Trump supporter she won’t see you  :D

Offline Makka124

Offline fablondon

Declared age of 41 but picture age of at least 55    :D

Offline Billy no mates

Agreed, I’ve put her up as number 2 on my to do list.

Online bigden40

Yes. She’s definitely older. 

She’s been around for some time as I remember her being on %%% back in the day where she was in the “no discussion list”.  I saw her as a massage provider 5 or 6 years back and she was actually a pretty good combination of legit plus sensual. I would have guessed her at 45 then.

This is the same provider. She variously goes by American Patricia and Spanish Sofia.  External Link/Members Only

Her purpleport and mdoelmayhem profiles say that she's 46 btw. Regardless her body is in good shape. Presume I can’t link these.

Offline JustaPunter

I like her look.

I don’t think she is particularly expensive of travel is included in the outcall fee. She seems full of herself but I’ve had some fun experiences with a challenging woman as apposed to my usual submissive type.

I hope you’re not a Trump supporter she won’t see you  :D

Oh dear, what a shame.

Not sure I would want to see a raving leftist to be fair.

Online bigden40

Oh dear, what a shame.

Not sure politics would be top of my mid-punt topics for discussion. 🤷‍♂️

Offline Fuzzyduck

Oh dear, what a shame.

:D :lol: To be fair, I wouldn't say that's necessarily the same thing as not being a Trump voter. Of more concern/interest is the longer list of "types" that she's not attracted to. She certainly comes across as opinionated.

Q. Are you attracted to a certain type of men?
A. I love blonds, redheads and "silver foxes", but I'm not attracted to heavily tattooed, indian, asians, dominant men, long beards, chav types, Trump voters and anyone under 25 or over 80.

Offline shagbambi

I saw her some time back (about 4 years ago).  She is stunning BUT an awful lay.  Save your money.

Offline Fancy

I saw her some time back (about 4 years ago).  She is stunning BUT an awful lay.  Save your money.
What made her an awful lay?

Offline shagbambi

Just lay there.  No DFK. No fingers. No effort.

Offline Stevelondon

I don’t get the age policy. Nobody under 18 and over 80.
Yet it’s ok for her to lie about her age. 😂