Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: House of Divine - No More OWO or FK due to London STD Scares  (Read 8096 times)

Offline smiths

BAU today at HoD and a great time was had by all, me especially! 👍

So was FK and/or OWO on offer then?

raylondoner

Online boardyhell

pixie a well reviewed lady of hod,basically as nutty as a fruitcake(but in a lovely way)certainly didn't deny me cim today
fantastic encounter

Offline bediscrete

1 hour prices showing as £130. Weren't they previously £150 or am I imagining that?

Online Jonestown

1 hour prices showing as £130. Weren't they previously £150 or am I imagining that?

Yes you are, it used to be £120

DodeCode

I spent an hour trying to get through to both HOD locations on Saturday night and gave up in the end when there was no answer at either.

Offline smiths

Its been £130 an hour for years at HOD, £120 an hour at the same pimps brothels in Milton Keynes, never been £150 an hour that I recall.

Offline hawai5o

Never £150 but probably after brexit and a shortage of supply of EE girls there could be a price rise .

vt

I spent an hour trying to get through to both HOD locations on Saturday night and gave up in the end when there was no answer at either.

I believe the last possible appointments are a 30 or 45 min at 8pm, but they could have been booked already.

vt

Never £150 but probably after brexit and a shortage of supply of EE girls there could be a price rise .

Neither has happened yet, so please lets keep speculation about price rises off the board, it's not in punter's interests!  :rolleyes:

Offline bediscrete

Neither has happened yet, so please lets keep speculation about price rises off the board, it's not in punter's interests!  :rolleyes:

Agreed.
My mistake for even starting it.

vt

Agreed.
My mistake for even starting it.

Out East you can get a half-decent punt with a Hungarian Honey for £40/30mins £70/hr...so no upward pressure on prices currently...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline anglian

External Link/Members Only

Sometimes I think its a good idea to do  OW at Chinese Shops as I I don ' t think their girls go to the GUM Clinic .

Good idea. I'm very dubious about Chinese shops hygiene. I had OWO at one once and after swallowing the girl didn't wash and just hawked loudly and gobbed on the floor before going out to look for another punter.

She also offer DFK.  :scare:

Offline hawai5o

Good idea. I'm very dubious about Chinese shops hygiene. I had OWO at one once and after swallowing the girl didn't wash and just hawked loudly and gobbed on the floor before going out to look for another punter.

Not very fresh breath especially after 6pm  their dinner time is another problem .

Offline Petronius

In the interests of context, it's perhaps worth pointing out that in the 2000s neither Soho Cottage nor Les Girls, which people have been reminiscing about fondly, offered OWO at all, and charged £140 per hour, so when House of Divine came along offering OWO at £10 less it was extremely well received, and suddenly OWO became more readily available. If more girls at HoD are beginning not to provide OWO (and the precise services each girl offers have always, at least in theory, been at their own discretion) then perhaps it's just a sign that which services are offered as standard are cyclical?

Offline Asian Playboy

So is it BAU at HOD and OWO and DFK are fine?

Offline puntingpumping1920

Regardless of race any girl that offers CIM indiscriminately to customers you should question their hygiene...as its unsafe
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline bbois77

So is it BAU at HOD and OWO and DFK are fine?

So, any HOD girl who list OWO/CIM are still doing so?