Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British Carmella AdultWork offline  (Read 1149 times)

Offline fantasticmrfox

Hello there. Anyone know what's happened to British Carmella (i.e. blonde curly haired, sexy milf type with an amazing arse and upbeat personality). Saw her a few months back , was hoping to catch her next time in London as I know she periodically tours Euston way and but her profile is down. I knew she'd been touring recently but couldn't make it so I thought I'd check on next availability.....but nothing?????

Offline Notpastit

Pres you mean the same one used to be in league with Adele/Adelebella/Minx etc, for 3 somes, both used to work at HOD up to abt 3 yrs ago then went indy

Saw Ad a few times at HOD and then later on in a hotel as an indy, nice girl, great arse fuck!

Would appear to be still touring solo around the UK

Met Carmella at HOD Sth Ken once when waiting for booking with Ad and chatted, didn't partake in a 3 some altho Ad mentioned the option, her on her own enough for me, long gone are my days of 3 somes!

Doesn't seem to be any mention of Carmella as a duo these days on Adele's AW profile so who knows, maybe taking a break or otherwise?

Maybe she might throw some light on Carmella's whereabouts etc if you ask her nicely?

External Link/Members Only -

Offline fantasticmrfox

Yes, Notpastit that's her (Carmella). Never had any dealings with Adele so don't k ow if I can ask. Guess I'll just see if she pops up again