Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bella Angel with 18 years Leyton- E10 xx NEW XX NEW XX  (Read 1256 times)

Stalion

Bella Angel with 18 years Leyton- E10 xx NEW XX NEW XX

External Link/Members Only

Hopefully I’ve now DONE with this horrible itch to fuck all the young whores in Clarendon Rd

Bella Angel   £60 for half hour

Communications:-  One phone call, agreed time and service, then one call to let her know I’m there. I didn’t realise that the girl whom I was speaking with was actually Nicol_19.

It was Nikol who opened the door to me, and led me up to the small bedroom on the left on top of the stairs, in which Bella was there waiting for her next punter. It was a very weird scenario as Nikol did all the talking for her and Bella just smiled at me. I felt that she was being pimped out as I took out the cash Nikol extended her hand to receive the money     

Girl:-I can confirm that her photos are true to likeness, she is about 18 to 20 years old, a size 6 about 5 foot 2 inches tall, a Romany Gypsy and new to whoring, late nights don’t seem to agree with this girl, as she had heavy dark bags under her eyes. Her spoken English is very basic, but understandably

I told her that I want to undress her, so I started with her top and gently feeling her lovely little perky tits, then off with her leggings & G-string to reveal a beautiful shaven pussy,I have to admit I was surprised how neat and tiny her pussy is, I could sense that she felt I was going to go down on her,(wishful thinking on her behalf LOL )  then turned her so her back was to me and fingered her as I was working her clit.

After she helped to undress me, she took a look at my shaft and I could sense her fear as she fumbled to put the rubber on me, I got her down on her knees for her to perform her BJ skills. I can confirm this girl has skills, she makes good eye contact, has a smile on her face at the same time as your cock is being sucked and licked, doesn’t mind her head being pushed onto your cock too, and allowed me to push her face cheeks with my cock inside of her gob.

I think she must off been under some stupid impression that all I wanted was a blow job, as soon as I said “cowgirl” Her expression changed to what I could only describe as fear! but she squeezes so much lube and rubs her pussy with it, so I told her to put some on the condom too, and on she comes, Her cowgirl is fair, she started off with light pumping about a couple of inches at most and as her fear seem to disappear she gets comfortable and gives a fair grind for a new whore.

A few more positions and then onto mish with her legs on my shoulders and her pillow under her bum, and me pounding the shit out of her, I loved the sound she was making as I went balls deep in her pussy, something like THUMP  “urhmmm”  Thump “urhmmm” best part was she kept eye contact during this act, bad part was the relief in her face as I shot my load in her!!!!!

Still had about 8 minutes left, so sat her down and played with her pussy . I was going to wait and see in Nikol knocked on the door, but she must have been busy with another punter or something.

Balance of Scales

Pros
Young Gypsy Girl, if you fancy it
Possibly her first few months of being a whore
Best part was her BJ skills, but would be better if she did OWO

Cons
Inexperience
Very likely to give a shit service once comfortable with career choice
With Nikol being her mentor or Pimp, Is she likely follow her service levels? Only time will tell.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online dubhcarr

well done for scratching that itch.............but you know the more you scratch...........

Stalion

well done for scratching that itch.............but you know the more you scratch...........

Thanks for the warning Dubhcarr........you may be 100% right. I’m beginning to wonder what it would be like to fuck Bella & Nikol at the same time,

I know it would be a total loss of hobby funds.

Mental notes to myself
1)   Just think of what type of WG you can get for £120
2)   Check out some of the Latin Girls that Brazilian Martian has reviewed
3)   Stop Fantasising, these two whores can ever compete with  Yeboahsleftfoot duos
4)   Go and have a cold shower
5)   Take the girlfriend out for a treat and get anal bareback

I think I’ll opt for point 5

Online dubhcarr

Thanks for the warning Dubhcarr........you may be 100% right. I’m beginning to wonder what it would be like to fuck Bella & Nikol at the same time,

I know it would be a total loss of hobby funds.

Mental notes to myself
1)   Just think of what type of WG you can get for £120
2)   Check out some of the Latin Girls that Brazilian Martian has reviewed
3)   Stop Fantasising, these two whores can ever compete with  Yeboahsleftfoot duos
4)   Go and have a cold shower
5)   Take the girlfriend out for a treat and get    :drinks:anal bareback

I think I’ll opt for point 5

hilarious but true in your dreams!!   :drinks: