Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady Louise of Leigh  (Read 1323 times)

19 review(s) for lady Louise of Leigh (11 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Hunglikeadonkey

Lady Louise of Leigh

Headline summary:

Meeting took place January 2024

45 minutes for £100

In call to her apartment (Leigh)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Negative rating

Communications were excellent and swift

Planning:

This was a second visit following my review back in November which can be found here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=389067.0 based on my previous visit to this SP I decided to visit her again as I had enjoyed myself the first time. This was greatly anticipated being my first punt of 2024 and the experience of the first tryst with her.

Meeting:

When I arrived, I called Louise to make her aware that I had parked up. She came down to greet me and I was disappointed that she wasn’t dressed as had been agreed. She went next door to her shop to get towels, which was positive as they were obviously clean.
The walk up the wrought iron stairs followed with the grand plans for what she intends on doing to the place as previously shared with me.

Looks:

See my previous description, no changes here other than the tan was as evident as was when I last visited her. The fact that I had to have a shower and then wait for her to find something to put on whilst waiting on the bed was neither a turn on or sensual.

Services delivered:

My patience was waning, she finally found something to put on with some platform heels which did accentuate her legs and thighs. I think her incessant talking got the better of me along with the fact that she hadn’t dressed as agreed.
Her service was delivered well in terms of the OWO and the various positions that I banged her in, but this felt like me just going through the motions as I was already there having driven about 1 hour to get to her.

Whilst I was able to release some tension into the bag, it didn’t feel satisfying for me, if it hadn’t been so late I would have probably gone in search of another CP to better this experience. In hindsight it was probably better not to go looking a an additional punt as it wouldn’t have been my brain which would have made the decision on the next SP and may have ended up with another unsatisfactory punt.

Conclusion:

On reflection some months after the meeting and I’m sure that the review isn’t harsh in giving someone who I previously gave a positive to now descending to a negative. Based on this experience I can’t recommended as I did before, if a SP isn’t going to provide what was agreed for me it’s a negative, some may see this as being harsh but it’s simple for me.

Recommended: No

Would you return? No

Offline Southernbloke

I am still in 2 minds whether to see her or not. She is exactly my type but with this type of review it puts me off.
Sorry your experience was negative this time. After your positive review last time I was definitely going to book her!

Offline Rack Admirer

I am still in 2 minds whether to see her or not.

She's been working for many, many years. Her AW age of 49 is optimistic. I've seen her a couple of times. One fairly good session and one rushed, half hearted session. Last saw her about 12 years ago. I think she's one of those WGs where you have to catch her in a good mood.

Offline george r

i have seen her twice both yrs ago the first time was fantastic and she had milk in her tits  :thumbsup:
the second time was nothing like the first and very poor, like the above poster said it depends what mood she is in  :(

Offline Hunglikeadonkey

I am still in 2 minds whether to see her or not. She is exactly my type but with this type of review it puts me off.
Sorry your experience was negative this time. After your positive review last time I was definitely going to book her!

The North West has much to offer, Louise won't be getting any of my hard earned the next time remotely close to Leigh.

Her mood was fine as she was as chatty as she was when we first met, she should have been prepared for my arrival. I wasn't expecting her to do battle with the iron stairs in her heels, I don't believe it's to much to ask for her to be dressed as request and agreed to.

She's fit for her age and I do like her tits, but none of this will tempt me back!

Offline boozer

i have seen her twice both yrs ago the first time was fantastic and she had milk in her tits  :thumbsup:
the second time was nothing like the first and very poor, like the above poster said it depends what mood she is in  :(

Pretty much the same experiences I had. Milky tits were amazing, a real bucket list think for me then the second time it was clear lightening doesn't strike twice.