Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Not sure  (Read 553 times)

slow and low

I posted what I considered a fairly serious post on the dangers of being hooked onto a particular type of punting. The responses seemed completely unrelated to anything I mentioned. I have been doing this for 26 years, have seen and done a lot and experienced huge highs and some lows but after the reaction to my previous post not sure this is the site for me, sorry.

Offline KentAde

yorkshire123

Was that the street prossie post? If so I read it more of a personal statement than a debate starter.
I would love to say I will miss you but I'm unable to do so as I haven't a fucking clue who you are  :P

slow and low

Just annoying. I love punting,  the buzz, anticipation but it has dangers I have spent huge amounts and at the cost of relationships and friends,  because nothing can match a complete stranger you meet 2 minutes ago on her knees giving you one of the best experiences of your life.

slow and low

Well I don't know you either pal so join the boat.

slow and low

« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 09:20:03 pm by slow and low »

slow and low

A serious response would be appreciated.

yorkshire123

A serious response would be appreciated.

A serious response to what?
So UKP isn't for you, so what.
Now stop being such a fucking drama queen & either carry on posting or fuck off, your choice  :hi:

TheCape

I'm here for you slow.
Pull up a chair and crack open the bottle. Tell me about your highs and lows and advice for someone newish to the forum. Which can no doubt be summarised with..

What's the silly bint done now?

Sammy_the_bull

I posted what I considered a fairly serious post on the dangers of being hooked onto a particular type of punting. The responses seemed completely unrelated to anything I mentioned. I have been doing this for 26 years, have seen and done a lot and experienced huge highs and some lows but after the reaction to my previous post not sure this is the site for me, sorry.

this is not the type of community where you can expect decent on the topic discussions.

this is place of where people pay for sex.
some have partners and they dont call it cheating or dishonesty.
this is a place where people take risks.
this is the place where you be postive about the community or you become an outcast.

this is the place where people wont share drinks or cups or glasses or finish of someones elses drink but are willing to PAY to such a whores pisser shitter toes armpits nose and the mouth.. risking all sorts of stis and stds...

even if the risk is 3% more its there...

so just go with the flow....

you will always get your answers.

keep your head up and dont leave. this is awesome place. some guy called Nick set it up. awesome idea.

most imporant. be postive.... about you and rest will cum.

sir_david

Hang around, pal, I read your stuff.
Cruising around Sussex Gdns isn’t everybody’s scene and the addiction must have been painful.
But move on, read the positive stuff here, and try it!