Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Eva  (Read 884 times)

Tonypatel1966

Hi my first review so be gentle.

After reading a review about naughty Eva I decided to go and visit her at her new location.

This is near the harrow Weald bus garage so got the bus down to the depot and walked to her flat where she looked out of the window when I rang and buzzed me into the place.

My first throughts were this is a downgrade from Perivale as the place seems tiny and nowhere as nice.

Main:
Eva was as talkative as ever, she remembered me from my Perivale visits months and months ago so we just picked up from where we left off, boy can she talk a lot.

I stopped her talking by kissing her as I felt if I just let her talk my hour will be up in no time, I bit of kissing and she soon had me on the bed as in shorter than her.

She Carried on with the kissing which lend her attention attention down below, she asked if I wanted ow or owo which I gladly choose owo, this was great as it seems she had improved her tongue action for my last visit, she was at this for almost 10 mins at which point I was about to shoot my load so I told her and which point she just carried on and 30 seconds later I shoot my load into her mouth wow good damn wow.

Cleaned up while she popped out of room to mouthwash and we chatted on the bed for a few minutes and she offered a massage which I accepted which again was great.

Soon on to round two again owo but this time I decided to stop her before it's too late, on with the Johnny and she came on top for a while then missionary where I finished.

Again clean up a little chat about her leaving location soon and moving to Watford and I was on my was with a smile on my face.

External Link/Members Only