Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English-Tiffany  (Read 2913 times)

Type_O_Negative

English girl Tiffany, £120/hour. Looks good.

No reviews here, anyone ready for TOFTT? :hi:

External Link/Members Only

raylondoner

What an honest picture file name!   :dance:

baller99

The group has been reviewed before by Jason (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=51604.0), they tend to have new profiles appear and disappear but according to him, you see the girls in the pictures.

She does look good.

Offline Tonyleung

The group was not reviewed only Jessica from that group as per review linked. The service of the girls of that group vary from girl to girl.

This particular girl External Link/Members Only has had profiles before. so this one is a new one, possibly due to negative reviews?

baller99

The group was not reviewed only Jessica from that group as per review linked. The service of the girls of that group vary from girl to girl.

This particular girl External Link/Members Only has had profiles before. so this one is a new one, possibly due to negative reviews?

Thanks for the heads up, if that is the case, then definitely one to avoid.

Stealthshagger

What an honest picture file name!   :dance:

You mean cocktuckedin.jpg?

Offline Anallover6969

She reminds me of a young Suzi V (BB7 and who used to do a pound in the jar stint at the Sir Robert Peel). I'm so tempted. 160 for an hour is a bit steep for me these days tho.

oops forgot to post the link External Link/Members Only

Offline hornyguy19891

Has anyone sampled yet? I would love to try her! But i only like min 2 hour bookings (for various personal reasons) so need to be sure before i punt!

Thanks,

Bobdayley

Has anyone sampled yet? I would love to try her! But i only like min 2 hour bookings (for various personal reasons) so need to be sure before i punt!

Thanks,
If this might help:
I have seen two ladies in that group. Both of them have left. Both English, one Black and skinny and the other white BBW. Both did great job. DFK, RIMMING, OWO, 69, CIM and sex with protection. A nice clean hotel in South Kensington. Reliable group but Tiffany seems not working all the time.

Offline Thepacifist

I'm tempted to TOFTT, mainly because of the filming. But I already have a punt this Friday so I'll have to wait and see if she sticks around at least til I get paid next month. As for the group, my regular is Grace and I can vouch for her at least.

password02

Report back if you do see her. may make some interesting reading

Mark Andrews

The group has been reviewed before by Jason (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=51604.0), they tend to have new profiles appear and disappear but according to him, you see the girls in the pictures.

She does look good.

Sure does look good. This too is a positive start too. Good to see she has a positive review.

Offline hornyguy19891

I emailed her but she doesn't appear to have been online since 14th May. I would love to see her!

Shame!