Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Police raided brothel in Romford  (Read 4159 times)

Offline bedhedred

External Link/Members Only

Imagine if they did that across all of London. They'd need every police officer in the city and possibly the army as well to make a proper sweep up.

Offline Mr Sinister

Guessing they really fucked off the neighbours or a competitor put a word in.

Offline puntingking

Imagine if they did that across all of London. They'd need every police officer in the city and possibly the army as well to make a proper sweep up.

I do wish the police just leave them alone. In my opinion they should only intervene and raid a property if there is evidence that they could be under 18 or being forced to do this work. Other than that leave them be. Of course people could say that neighbours might not like it. Well to that I say - one of my neighbours have a dog that bark on the early hours and yet I don't complain. My other neighbour works from home as a hairdresser who has clients come through her door a few times each day. This society got something against sex workers I feel. Just my opinion.  :hi:

Offline puntingking

Guessing they really fucked off the neighbours or a competitor put a word in.

Properly  :unknown:

Offline elnukky

I do wish the police just leave them alone. In my opinion they should only intervene and raid a property if there is evidence that they could be under 18 or being forced to do this work. Other than that leave them be. Of course people could say that neighbours might not like it. Well to that I say - one of my neighbours have a dog that bark on the early hours and yet I don't complain. My other neighbour works from home as a hairdresser who has clients come through her door a few times each day. This society got something against sex workers I feel. Just my opinion.  :hi:

I agree, but its a speculative tool they use to detect crime, a bit like stop and search.

Online scutty brown

I don't know, but I suspect that there'a a link to these earlier raids.
Or maybe Romford police have had their eyes opened re trafficking, in which case expect more of this

Online Bassman

I agree, but its a speculative tool they use to detect crime, a bit like stop and search.

Hairdresser? Good cover for a WG lol.

Offline elnukky

Hairdresser? Good cover for a WG lol.
I always that a barbershop would be the best front for a knocking shop.

Offline kidpoontang

I always that a barbershop would be the best front for a knocking shop.
"Can i do you now sir?"

Offline ragged

I do wish the police just leave them alone.

I would agree with you if all SPs and their Sergeis were good neighbours, and the punters were all as considerate and well mannered as the members of UKP obviously are.  But this is not always the case.

I live in a block of 8 flats, one of which is owned by an overseas, couldn't-give-a-shit landlord, and for a while it was being used by an oriental wg, her maid and her primp.  Problems included
- pissed up punters ringing the wrong doorbell at 2am
- pissed up punters shouting, singing, arguing with the pimp at 2am
- pissed up punters smoking in the stairwell, smoking weed in the stairwell, falling down the stairs, wandering up and down the stairs to nose at the other flats, rifling through any post that hadn't been collected etc. etc. etc.
- harassing the other women who lived in the block
- harassing the children who lived in the block

It was hell.  The mild-mannered chap with2 kids who lived on the ground floor went to complain, and got a knife waved in his face by the pimp.  After it became obvious that the girl working there spoke about 3 words of English, and we could hear constant crying and shouting coming from the flat, I reported it to the plod, saying that I suspected trafficking.  The plod payed them a visit, they disappeared, and the rest of the block breathed a sigh of relief.

Offline puntingking

I would agree with you if all SPs and their Sergeis were good neighbours, and the punters were all as considerate and well mannered as the members of UKP obviously are.  But this is not always the case.

I live in a block of 8 flats, one of which is owned by an overseas, couldn't-give-a-shit landlord, and for a while it was being used by an oriental wg, her maid and her primp.  Problems included
- pissed up punters ringing the wrong doorbell at 2am
- pissed up punters shouting, singing, arguing with the pimp at 2am
- pissed up punters smoking in the stairwell, smoking weed in the stairwell, falling down the stairs, wandering up and down the stairs to nose at the other flats, rifling through any post that hadn't been collected etc. etc. etc.
- harassing the other women who lived in the block
- harassing the children who lived in the block

It was hell.  The mild-mannered chap with2 kids who lived on the ground floor went to complain, and got a knife waved in his face by the pimp.  After it became obvious that the girl working there spoke about 3 words of English, and we could hear constant crying and shouting coming from the flat, I reported it to the plod, saying that I suspected trafficking.  The plod payed them a visit, they disappeared, and the rest of the block breathed a sigh of relief.

There are some nasty people about. If this was the problem there then I can understand why the police would raid the place. However if you got a wg who just let in those people who are nice and are ordinary then the police should not intervene. Most of the wgs I visited did this business very quite and discreet which is best for her and for me. These wgs should be aloud to operate from a house where she may choose to share with another wg.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: November 06, 2020, 03:33:59 pm by puntingking »

Offline puntingking

I don't know, but I suspect that there'a a link to these earlier raids.
Or maybe Romford police have had their eyes opened re trafficking, in which case expect more of this

Could be.
I also suspect that local police forces are much quite than usual due to covid scaring people to stay in doors most of the time. I suspect although don't know for sure that in general crime figures are down. So maybe they picked this week because they had very little things to do.

Offline Whoisarrypotter

Mumsnetters??
Banned reason: Shame - but lost the plot
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline puntingking

Absolutely. That site is filled with men haters and feminists.  :manhater:

Offline Mr Sinister

There are some nasty people about. If this was the problem there then I can understand why the police would raid the place. However if you got a wg who just let in those people who are nice and are ordinary then the police should not intervene. Most of the wgs I visited did this business very quite and discreet which is best for her and for me. These wgs should be aloud to operate from a house where she may choose to share with another wg.  :thumbsup:

Tbh honest we're kinda in our own bubble when it comes to discussing punting and don't see the wider range of issues that happens on a weekly basis. I certainly wouldn't want prossies to set up business in my building.

Offline britman

Tbh honest we're kinda in our own bubble when it comes to discussing punting and don't see the wider range of issues that happens on a weekly basis. I certainly wouldn't want prossies to set up business in my building.

Indeed. The least disturbance is where a girl is working on a large newish anonynmous estate where no-one knows anyone else and half the flats are empty. Like the new builds at Colindale.

Online scutty brown

Indeed. The least disturbance is where a girl is working on a large newish anonynmous estate where no-one knows anyone else and half the flats are empty. Like the new builds at Colindale.

Easiest place to hide a trafficking victim is in plain sight.
Nobody looks, nobody cares.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2020, 06:44:50 pm by scutty brown »

Offline puntingking

Me personally, I wouldn't care. No need for me to travel if wgs set up shop next door to me.  :D

Cheekly though I would expect at least a 20% discount  :lol: