Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Working in Wellingborough big tit massage  (Read 3784 times)

Offline Beans1234

Hope all is well.. Happend to be working in Wellingborough
Next week but traveling north when done

Just wondered if anyone can recommend a decent sensual massage and a cracking pair of tits to get my cock between
And blow my beans on

If its north no issues calling in but I can prob go 30mile east west etc without work asking questions

I'll be sure to leave a review

Thanks in advance Mr beans

Offline The_Grinder

Hope all is well.. Happend to be working in Wellingborough
Next week but traveling north when done

Just wondered if anyone can recommend a decent sensual massage and a cracking pair of tits to get my cock between
And blow my beans on

If its north no issues calling in but I can prob go 30mile east west etc without work asking questions

I'll be sure to leave a review

Thanks in advance Mr beans

Wellingborough is a desert for punting, there is Five palms which is a Thai massage place, for a full service you'd need to head to Northampton or Milton Keynes

Online sparkus

You're getting about the country a fair bit Mr Beans...

Offline Hotdogboy88

Offline Beans1234

How far north? Nottingham

Prob a hour but kind on the way.  What u thinking?

Offline Beans1234

You're getting about the country a fair bit Mr Beans...

I try but prob only 4 times a year now

Any recommendations for me pal?

Offline Beans1234

Wellingborough is a desert for punting, there is Five palms which is a Thai massage place, for a full service you'd need to head to Northampton or Milton Keynes

Defo no full service pal.. Read some review on five palm
Have u. Been.. Is it a quick rotation place?

Offline The_Grinder

I've been a few times but now tend to go to Far Fong in Kettering, they do a good massage + HE + B2B

Offline lee1

I've been a few times but now tend to go to Far Fong in Kettering, they do a good massage + HE + B2B

Fong Far link: External Link/Members Only

Offline Beans1234

Yea this place is doable on my trip

Any recommendation for who to ask for pal

Offline The_Grinder

Yea this place is doable on my trip

Any recommendation for who to ask for pal

I've seen Pinky and Fern, others have seen Jasmine who seems as good, don't pay more than £60 for B2B and HE though, someone paid £80 which with the entrance fee of £30 is full service money around Northampton

There a black girl who goes under the name of Kgala who gave the best deep throat blow job I've had, known for being unreliable though

Offline Beans1234

Cheers pal.. Parking OK there??

Just love a sensual massage
Might do the b2b if decent tits

Online MajorPayne

Cheers pal.. Parking OK there??

Just love a sensual massage
Might do the b2b if decent tits

If you are referring to Fong Far rather than Kgala, then yes parking is very easy [Wadcroft Car Park].  Decent sized car park right next door to Fong Far - couldn't be easier - and if you don't mind a five minute walk there is a Morrisons nearby for free parking.

Noticed Pinky doing B2B for £50.

Jasmine sounds good but don't let her overcharge you for B2B.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2021, 02:48:20 pm by MajorPayne »

Online MajorPayne

No doesn't seem to be a quick rotation place.  I saw Nalee and she gave me two HE in the hour I was there.  If you go for B2B with her give her £40 at the start and explain you want her naked for the whole time  :cool:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=277508.0
« Last Edit: May 17, 2021, 02:52:43 pm by MajorPayne »

Online MajorPayne

There a black girl who goes under the name of Kgala who gave the best deep throat blow job I've had, known for being unreliable though

External Link/Members Only

Offline Meestermon19

Defo worth checking out Victoria’s sauna which is in Wellingborough, saves you the travel.

Offline Beans1234

And she will Rim you like she hasn't been fed in a month

Wow comment of the post  :dancegirl:

Offline Beans1234

Nalee pinky Pimmy are working at falf palms which on the door step so guess makes sence going there

Just need to decide which one or go 4 hands I guess

Online MajorPayne

Nalee pinky Pimmy are working at five palms which on the door step so guess makes sense going there

Just need to decide which one or go 4 hands I guess
I had a nice time with Nalee.

I generally avoid four hand massages but this was my first exception.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=280641.0

Offline scouting

Defo worth checking out Victoria’s sauna which is in Wellingborough, saves you the travel.

What can you tell us about Victoria's?
Like Studio K in Rushden it has a reputation for being a bit down-at-heel, tired & seedy, like the women there. I know Victoria's tried to up their game a couple of years ago but still no website.
Any updated info would be welcome M19

Offline Jayboy999

Stacey down @ massage Northampton looks decent and seems to have a great pair.  External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 20, 2021, 05:20:57 am by Jayboy999 »

Offline chunky monkey

Stacey down @ massage Northampton looks decent and seems to have a great pair.  External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Beans1234 said he was looking for Sensual Massage not Full Service
Massage Northampton is very much Full Service

Offline Meestermon19

What can you tell us about Victoria's?
Like Studio K in Rushden it has a reputation for being a bit down-at-heel, tired & seedy, like the women there. I know Victoria's tried to up their game a couple of years ago but still no website.
Any updated info would be welcome M19

This is their site - External Link/Members Only
It’s a difficult place to gauge, No rota and a very limited gallery. Most girls come from well known parlours in MK and Northampton and like most, it’s hit and miss but still better than the ball scratch HJ at five palms IMO. I would recommend you go on Monday or Tuesday to see Tyra who is Mia from massage Northampton.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2021, 08:07:20 am by Meestermon19 »

Online MajorPayne

It’s a difficult place to gauge, No rota and a very limited gallery. Most girls come from well known parlours in MK and Northampton and like most, it’s hit and miss but still better than the ball scratch HJ at five palms IMO. I would recommend you go on Monday or Tuesday to see Tyra who is Mia from massage Northampton.

Well done finding that web site.  How discrete is their entrance?

Find them on Twitter - @victoriassauna

« Last Edit: May 21, 2021, 09:21:31 am by MajorPayne »

Offline scouting

Thanks  :thumbsup: