Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai girls leicester connoisseur help needed  (Read 1847 times)

Offline Smartstav

So basically I was half way through my massage with nammon when I heard a group of thai girls downstairs. Does anyone know which girls work from that little Thailand  :lol:

Apparently they do a full service but she would not reveal the identity, just curious as I have acquired the taste of Thailand recently.

Offline Charliehutton

I'm afraid I have no idea what you're talking about.

Offline Smartstav

Theres a little block of apartments where nammon works. I was wondering if anyone knew which thai girls work from these apartments offer full service

Online scutty brown

why don't you just text all the local thai girls on AW and VS asking where they are?

Offline Smartstav

I will field report next month with Jasmin

Offline ekimnik

Theres a little block of apartments where nammon works. I was wondering if anyone knew which thai girls work from these apartments offer full service

Give us a clue.
Link to nammon perhaps?
Or Jasmin?
Or a location?

Offline Smartstav

They work in the LE3 area

Nammon came off adultwork,viva, I thought she was famous enough as she was well reviewed on here already as one of the best hand jobs in Leicester

Offline Smartstav

External Link/Members Only

This is jasmine if anyone has had the pleasure

Offline gbyld87

I saw her in Nottingham.  Clearly well over 40, but possibly some of the best tits I've had a go on (if you like big soft fakes).  I remember she was good, and I'd visit again if she wasn't operating in a lockdown zone  :dash:

Offline mega

As I understood it Nammon is now in London (Wandsworth) and has been for some time.

Offline Smartstav

She visits weekends so you can still see her if your were a regular

Offline RogerBoner

If I take up punting again this one would be my first choice. What a fantastic figure! I'm a bit surprised that she's working in Leicester during the recent surge in infections.

Offline gbyld87

If I take up punting again this one would be my first choice. What a fantastic figure! I'm a bit surprised that she's working in Leicester during the recent surge in infections.

yeah it's a real shame.  makes her very inaccessible at the moment.  :unknown:

Offline Cocknose

I have on several occasions she gets better each time for me
Banned reason: Threats of violence
Banned by: daviemac

Offline chandlerhandler

I have on several occasions she gets better each time for me

How old would you say she is please? She can't decide herself on her AW ad  :dash: