Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone contacted this one??  (Read 1625 times)

Offline pj50

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw this profile on aw in Loughborough, Was asked to leave number would contact me on whatsapp, As I have whatsapp on second phone gave number I have had quite lot texts and photos, Asked if I was up for booking this week in hotel?, Then told text being sent from bloke and he would need to be in room at the time booking, All sounds odd to me or has anyone give it a go? Also noted feedback is blocked although there is none

Offline pj50

only posted few moments ago, now been blocked

Offline mega

The AW identity has already gone/been deleted.  What I do remember about Loughborough/Shepshed is that there are a number of scammers in the area who have threatened clients with violence in association with male accomplices.  From an untutored eye this has all the hallmarks of a similar scam.

Offline pj50

Thanks , I guessed that was the case.

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Redline under rating as well. Another bad sign.

Offline Charliehutton

PJ, in your headlines, it would help if you could narrow down the geography a bit.  :hi:

Offline pj50

Gave town and profile been removed anyway...

Offline Charliehutton

Gave town and profile been removed anyway...
Not in your headline, though. It's no big deal, PJ, but a name, or a more narrow geographical location, may tempt members to respond, rather than just skip past a headline that could mean anything. Hope you take my response in the spirit in which it's given. :hi: