Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai migail ( nana baby )  (Read 861 times)

Offline Doggystyle30

Nana back External Link/Members Only new profile . Text me today in northampton then oakham next week . I go see her next week :)
Banned reason: Tout.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline GingerNuts

You're starting to seem a bit like a tout now.

Offline gbyld87

Bit old for me @ 46.  Does she really look much like that in real life?

Offline Doggystyle30

Jog on numb nuts . Thought id share that she is back . I first booked her because of reviews on this site and she was the best thai ive seen in ages so thought i would return the favour
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 02:30:10 pm by Doggystyle30 »

Offline Doggystyle30

Yes looks great for me . Lovely body . Amazing service

Offline GingerNuts

Jog on numb nuts . Thought id share that she is back . I first booked her because of reviews on this site and she was the best thai ive seen in ages so thought i would return the favour

You shared it twice. The second time starting this thread as a "review" to do it.

In 18 months you haven't posted about anyone else or contributed to any other discussion.

Offline Doggystyle30

The past year ive only seen her and 3 others all of which have multiple reviews so havnt seen the point . I cant believe your having ago for letting people know a WG is back working . Ur posting alot on here all day long . Whats wrong no job no money . Your having ago at many for seeing WG . Sounds like your jealous
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 02:41:32 pm by Doggystyle30 »

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Nana back External Link/Members Only new profile . Text me today in northampton then oakham next week . I go see her next week :)

Your just a tout... goodbye  :hi:

Offline gbyld87

i'll give him the benefit of the doubt - might benefit some and she's had decent enough reviews on here.  :thumbsup:

Offline Doggystyle30

Your just a tout... goodbye  :hi:
In the future ill keep to myself . Dont say i dont contribute.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Nana back working text me today . She has a new profile . External Link/Members Only   . In northampton this week then oakham next week. :) :) :)

You posted on this ^ thread that she was back working starting a new thread is just touting and that's ignoring your attitude.

Offline GingerNuts

Cheers Davie. I was hoping he'd take the hint.

Offline MajorPayne

She has a better body than some of the 18yo I've seen.

Offline Cocknose

She's great I had the pleasure last year
Banned reason: Threats of violence