Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sasha / Melissa - Stratford Pudding mill lane  (Read 480 times)

Zweihander7

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

So above is girl I ended up punting with, but I had actually gone to see (Aischa):

External Link/Members Only

Pros:
- Best english I've seen amongst romanians. Zero issues with communicating
- She does have a great body. Picture of her figure are fairly accurate. Great tits, somewhere between a B & C cup and nice cute little ass
- Flat is quite nicely decorated  and clean. It's one of these relatively new builds. Works in flat with 2 other girls, and they live there

Neutral:
- Not much technique to the oral, but it was ok. Although was clear she's not a big fan as could tell from her face after a few minutes when she stopped and resorted to wanking me off with her hand

Cons:
- Have a sequence to my punts that goes foreplay, mish, doggy and then finish with cowgirl. Somewhere about 10-15 mins into punt with mish done, moving into doggy and she says "when are you gonna cum?". Really hate WGs who do that

Then for doggy at one point she was trying to sit on it deeper than I wanted, to get me to cum quicker. I will admit I am quite big at 8 inches, but I know its an issue with some girls so I'm always gentle and slow and she could take the whole thing inside her, so dont buy her complaining

By time we got cowgirl she was just trying to ride me as hard as she could to make me cum, which ironically had opposite effect and was turning me off :lol:

- After I popped didnt make any attempt to help me clean off. Didnt even as much as hand me a baby wipe. Just rushed to get her clothes back on and fix the bed

Overall, neutral experience. She has a great body and she was polite overall, but experience was dampened by her trying to rush me to cum- she says it was due to my size, but dont 100% buy it. YMMV tho, maybe those not as endowed as myself may have a better experience

« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 05:54:55 pm by Zweihander7 »