Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charm Massage Leeds (formerly Orchid)  (Read 1379 times)

Offline Aireman

With the reopening of spas/massage parlours not far away I'm starting to tentatively plan ahead for April....

Was wondering if anyone on here had any information about Charm Massage and Spa. Formerly known as Orchid and above the Thai supermarket on Vicar Lane - External Link/Members Only

Orchid had mixed reviews on here but most definitely offered HE and B2B. I believe the former management of there now run Phun Tawee, that I've been to and enjoyed. Was just wondering if anyone had been to the place above the supermarket in its new guise and what their experience had been like/whether HE was on the table? Their website looks pretty professional and legit, but then again so does Phun Tawee's and there's certainly more on offer there....and given their reputation under their old guise for offering more I feel like they'll probably be continuing to offer more.

Not completely adverse to a good massage so might check it out anyway, but would certainly be good to know what the vibe is before if anyone knows.

Offline punter4life

Did you ever check them out?

Offline Aireman

Did you ever check them out?
Haven't had the chance yet. I'm still intrigued but will probably stick with Baan Thai/Phun Tawee for the first time just in case Charm is legit.