Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone seen or have any information on Asian hotwife  (Read 2379 times)

Playtime121

Thinking of booking this lady like the sound of what's on offer and was hoping if anyone of you guys had any information on her ... been out the punting game a long time due to personal reason was thinking of coming back to this ... what do you guys think
External Link/Members Only

Offline Needtosee

Had some contact, just wanted you to pay for premium snapchat if I’m honest

Playtime121

She agreed to a meet but it's in Bradford and you know what it's like at times in bfd lol

Online scutty brown

So for your first return to punting you want to fuck a muslim Bangladeshi girl while her  ̶h̶u̶s̶b̶a̶n̶d̶  pimp watches?
Have you thought that one through?
« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 03:43:21 pm by scutty brown »

Playtime121

I don't know what to think that's why am hoping someone has seen her before if not I may take one for the team ?

Online scutty brown

I don't know what to think that's why am hoping someone has seen her before if not I may take one for the team ?

You really think a muslim bloke is going to rent his wife out? Sounds dodgy as hell.

Offline mrfishyfoo

That she can't make her mind up about being Pakistani or Bangladeshi is enough for my spideysense.  :hi: :hi:

Playtime121

It's good news guys I made the move I risked it all dick was thinking ... and she's a stunner and her hubbby a genuine guy I will be reviewing her when I get the chance but am seeing her again ... I'll be honest communication and fixing the booking is hard work and seems like to many signs to walk away but in the end was soo worth it

Playtime121

Meet itself was spot on but you gonna have to do things you normally wouldn't but I. SN confirm she is genuine AW feedback too

Playtime121

Mr foshyfoo I think she's Pakistani and her hubby is from Bangladesh I may be wrong but that's what I seemed like

Playtime121

Sorry about all the posts the only reason I went for it in the end is am Muslim and I would love my partner to enjoy someone els if she was willing too

Offline winkywanky

You really think a muslim bloke is going to rent his wife out? Sounds dodgy as hell.

Makes perfect economic sense if he has three of them, he can't service them all at once.

Offline winkywanky

That she can't make her mind up about being Pakistani or Bangladeshi is enough for my spideysense.  :hi: :hi:

Bangladesh used to be called East Pakistan, so perhaps some natives still think of themselves as Pakistani?.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Bangladesh used to be called East Pakistan, so perhaps some natives still think of themselves as Pakistani?.

I know.  :hi: :hi:

Online scutty brown

Just make sure she really wants to do it.......not unknown for muslim "wives" to be forced into sham marriages for the local sex trade

Playtime121

Why would it be a sham marriage lol younger generations are more open to try and experiment with new things

Offline The0neAnd0nly

Meet itself was spot on but you gonna have to do things you normally wouldn't but I. SN confirm she is genuine AW feedback too

Read this and immediately put off. Can you eloborate as not into any bi-sex stuff!!  :D

Playtime121

Lmao no no not bi things going on her booking procedure is long winded that's all but worth it in the end

Offline Juan.Rider

Where in Bradford was the incall? Did hubby just watch or play or join in?

Playtime121

Travelodge however she usually books a hotel once you agree to meet her only takes odd bookings and her hubby just watches himself and ask her if she's enjoying sucking the cock etc nothing physical with him

Offline Juan.Rider

Thanks for info. Trying to organise a meet ATM.

How much did you pay and for how long?

Playtime121

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Travelodge however she usually books a hotel once you agree to meet her only takes odd bookings and her hubby just watches himself and ask her if she's enjoying sucking the cock etc nothing physical with him
Because I'm a sick antagonizing fucker I would say "Yeah, bigger than your husband's isn't it, princess?"

Offline winkywanky

You wanna be careful about that, although you're certainly cuckolding him he may suddenly whip out a whopper which puts yours in the shade (although this would beg the question: why doesn't he give her some?)

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
You wanna be careful about that, although you're certainly cuckolding him he may suddenly whip out a whopper which puts yours in the shade (although this would beg the question: why doesn't he give her some?)
The same reason half the people on here aren't fucking their wives.

Offline winkywanky

True, although hopefully half the guys on here's wives aren't having sex with strange blokes  :D

Online jack51

I am just in conversation with her at moment (for days really she just doesn’t comit t a date)about booking but she wants me t go half’s on a hotel and also t send photos of me and my cock she says it’s for her t trust me think going t bin this one if anything comes of it I’ll put a review up.

Offline winkywanky

Well she does exist as a real person (and not just some bloke wanking over guys' pics) so if you send her pics of yourself, just make sure you exclude your face.

Offline cueball

I would love my partner to enjoy someone els if she was willing too
Would you like me to come and podge your wife then?

I'll treat her well too.... I'll only put my thumb up her bum  :D

Offline RadioKid

I had some contact with this profile a short while ago via AW

Describes herself as Pakistani and Bangladeshi in her messages (Which is BS as a person from Bangladesh would call themselves Bengali). I'm inclined to believe it is an Indian.

Insisted I spoke via Snapchat instead of phone.
Wanted my picture first.

I stopped there as I already spent over an hour at this point.
Eventually a number comes through which I save. A display pic on WhatsApp looks like a couple of dudes at a Shisha Bar.

I have no idea whether it's genuine or not but I would see err on the side of caution. If they're asking to come to Bradford it could be potentially dangerous with some pump or lads.

How people entertain people like this is baffling. Not worth any sort of risk

Offline Abs

Describes herself as Pakistani and Bangladeshi in her messages (Which is BS as a person from Bangladesh would call themselves Bengali). I'm inclined to believe it is an Indian.

Ive never met or communicated with her so can’t comment on whether or not she’s genuine. But as a general point, both Bengali and Bangladeshi can be used. In fact, in my experience, Bangladeshi is becoming increasingly popular instead of Bengali. I’ve also heard the shortened version ‘bangla’ used on occasions.

Offline TheMurloc

I will be reviewing her when I get the chance but am seeing her again
No review left any incoming?