Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nazia of Bunnies of Leeds - has anyone seen her?  (Read 1141 times)

Offline Animal223

Hi

Has anyone seen Nazia of Bunnies of Leeds? I want to see her, as seems like she has big boobs, and is Pakistani which is fairly rare and reviews on the website indicate a nice warm attitude, but there seem to be no reviews here at all which is a bit of a red flag to me. Has anyone seen her, or know if she's worked elsewhere or as someone else. Much appreciated.

External Link/Members Only

Sugre

Hi Mate, was wondering if you saw her and what your experience was like. I met with her for 2 hours last Autumn and she is really lovely, very accomodating and had a nice slender figure. If I am honest, she didnt look like the girl on the site but she was not ugly and smiled when I met her so I didnt care.  However there were a couple of things I didnt find attractive personally BUT I booked very last minute and I guess she didnt have time to put her face on. 1. She was a hairy. That was fine but things that made me a bit apprehensive was she had a few scars on her arms that looked self inflicted from years ago. Made me feel sad for her and although she was great in every aspect I couldnt help but feel really bad everytome I saw them.

I hope this review helps, it is my first one.

Thanks,
SuG