Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Star Natalia  (Read 3864 times)

Offline Pegasus Rider

Well, had an awesome met with Starnatalia  this morning and couldn't help thinking how much I'd like to spitroast and DP her. So anyone up for it at some point?  :drinks:

On a separate note, think she's going to be offering duos with another girl at some point.

I'd do a review but I've already done one for her this year.  :cool:

Offline stevedave

On a separate note, think she's going to be offering duos with another girl at some point.

She used to do duos with Amazing Victoria, but doesn't any more I believe. Will be interesting to see who the lucky girl is.

Offline jack51

I would b intrested seen her solo and as a duo with Victoria.

Offline cumtoplay

To see them both is a passing of age everyone should experience

Offline Farmboy

Not sure where I read it, but I recall a report somewhere about Nat and Jess Vixen doing a FFM threesome

Offline stevedave

Not sure where I read it, but I recall a report somewhere about Nat and Jess Vixen doing a FFM threesome

Jess used to work from Nats old flat, so it's feasible.

Offline DespicablemeGru

met Nat last week at her new place, said she had a gf coming over to stay, but that dhe cancelled at the last minute. Nat offered herself and gf for 160 for 30 mins. but it didnt happened because of reason above. Unfortunately that meant I had to have Nat all by myself !!!!

Offline starnatalia

• Service Provider
She coming Friday i am so excited on her pictures she fit as fuck long black hair ,english 5f4 ,big natural boobs she said C but in my opinion look like D also she love her job and she true bisexual i can't wait yo meet her feel i already inlove with her body .   Happy days   :yahoo:   and by the way i do sleep with all kind girls i love all different tipe girls  :cool:and all was fun .

Offline wolfiesmith69

There's a tempting offer ???
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline jack51

Who’s it she doing duo with is their a link.

Offline starnatalia

• Service Provider
Wow its happened i am still in shock she best girl i ever sleep with  fit as fuck she is my honey bunny now just wow i am inlove with her she is real can't wait to see her again    :angelgirl:

Offline dubs

Wow its happened i am still in shock she best girl i ever sleep with  fit as fuck she is my honey bunny now just wow i am inlove with her she is real can't wait to see her again    :angelgirl:

Does she have an AW link?

Offline Dick Cheese

Offline Jindybandy

Perhaps you should do a review of her on here  :sarcastic:

Offline chandlerhandler

Go on then, I'll be the first idiot to ask for photo's :hi:

Offline jack51

Link on star Natalia days misshoneylowe I’ve seen her aswell she is a fantastic punt so both together would be something special.

Online Moby Dick

Link on star Natalia days misshoneylowe I’ve seen her aswell she is a fantastic punt so both together would be something special.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Stretfordender

Not had the pleasure of seeing Natalia but I've seen Honey a few times and she is amazing. This would be unreal!

Offline wolfiesmith69

I have seen them both -Two of my favourite girls & both unbelievably filthy & energetic-A brave man who will take these 2 on together !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.

Offline Stretfordender

I have seen them both -Two of my favourite girls & both unbelievably filthy & energetic-A brave man who will take these 2 on together !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh if I can manage to arrange it then I am definitely giving it a go!  :D

Offline mrfishyfoo

Great review that MrJ.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Jon Boy Jones

Great review that MrJ.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Don't be so unreasonable Mr FF..........he's only been a member for about a year! :sarcastic:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Don't be so unreasonable Mr FF..........he's only been a member for about a year! :sarcastic:

Should we give him another year so that he can think about it ??  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline jack51

Mr ff haven’t put any reviews up as when you read some reviews on here you always get certain members on here slagging the review off and also the slagging member who actually puts the review up so it tends t put people off from putting reviews up I know a lot of members who don’t because of that reason alone.

Offline chandlerhandler

Mr ff haven’t put any reviews up as when you read some reviews on here you always get certain members on here slagging the review off and also the slagging member who actually puts the review up so it tends t put people off from putting reviews up I know a lot of members who don’t because of that reason alone.

How do you know a lot of members? is there a social club, where you meet to discuss such matters.

Grow a fucking pair & do some reviews, no one knows who you are really and it helps everyone to decide where to punt next not just members of the Leach Club

Offline jack51

I know a few members through regular party’s . So what did I say about slagging off here it goes .

Offline mrfishyfoo

I know a few members through regular party’s . So what did I say about slagging off here it goes .

You a man or a SNOWFLAKE MrJ ??  :unknown: :timeout: :timeout: :unknown:

Offline wristjob

MFF did 169 reviews - just imagine how much slagging off he's endured for the good of his fellow punter.

I've asked this before, I'll ask you - do yuo think you would get more slagging off from posting reviews than from not?

Actually I have a new question - can you find me a review on this forum in the last 3 months where the punter got slagged off?

Offline chandlerhandler

There's no need to be touchy MrJ, imagine if everyone on here had your approach, there'd be nothing for the leaches to read!

I'm no expert in any of the fields spoken about on here, I'm probably a bit of a fluffy reviewer when I see someone I like but I just write it how I see it. I'm never going to sit down for an hour & write chapter & verse about a punt, I'm not that good at fucking to write an essay on the subject. I have seen someone MrFF has done a positive for & I thought she was shite, it didn't stop me doing a negative review for her & we didn't have an argument about our differing opinions.

And I'll retract my statement about you growing a pair, because if you openly talk to a group of friends about your punting then you've got a bigger pair than me, because there is no-one other than the girls I see who know that I dabble in this business.

Offline DespicablemeGru

Stop bitching guys and get back on point, namely discussing the very fuckable Starnatalia and her companion

Offline starnatalia

• Service Provider

Offline stevedave

Stop bitching guys and get back on point, namely discussing the very fuckable Starnatalia and her companion

Calm yourself down. All debate is healthy.

Offline mrfishyfoo

There's no need to be touchy MrJ, imagine if everyone on here had your approach, there'd be nothing for the leaches to read!

I'm no expert in any of the fields spoken about on here, I'm probably a bit of a fluffy reviewer when I see someone I like but I just write it how I see it. I'm never going to sit down for an hour & write chapter & verse about a punt, I'm not that good at fucking to write an essay on the subject. I have seen someone MrFF has done a positive for & I thought she was shite, it didn't stop me doing a negative review for her & we didn't have an argument about our differing opinions.

And I'll retract my statement about you growing a pair, because if you openly talk to a group of friends about your punting then you've got a bigger pair than me, because there is no-one other than the girls I see who know that I dabble in this business.

Classic case of YMMV wasn't it.  :hi: :hi:

I think he's full of shit !!!  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline PussyLover789

Dashing, Jack 51 & Farm boy, When are you 3 going to start punting?? im just curious  :unknown:

Offline One Eyed Snake

Jesus Christ have you seen SN’s new pics on Aw, stunning, love her nails.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Jesus Christ have you seen SN’s new pics on Aw, stunning, love her nails.
And people think I'm a bad flirt.

Offline Midori

• Service Provider

:D. Don't you just ask their star sign?  ;)

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
:D. Don't you just ask their star sign?  ;)
Ssshhh! Don't give away my secrets.

Offline One Eyed Snake

Ali you don’t have to flirt just flash the cash.

Offline wolfiesmith69

I see the threesome slots are already taken-i look forward to reading about them on here !!
BTW Star Natalia''s new photos are awesome !!!!!!!!!

Offline stevedave

This thread is just turning into a toutathon  :unknown:

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Ali you don’t have to flirt just flash the cash.
Where's the fun in that?

Online Moby Dick

BTW Star Natalia''s new photos are awesome !!!!!!!!!
:unknown:
I liked some of her old ones

Hidden Image/Members Only

Tasty kebab, yum yum.
Room for two in there OP, provided she keeps the nails away
« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 05:20:02 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline mrfishyfoo

:unknown:
I liked some of her old ones

Hidden Image/Members Only

Tasty kebab, yum yum.
Room for two in there OP, provided she keeps the nails away

Why bother when she takes it up the arse.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

DP is the way to go with this one.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Online Moby Dick

Why bother when she takes it up the arse.  :yahoo: :yahoo:
Ever heard of foreplay my fishyfoo friend?
Of course will try DP if the arse is in play
DVP visually is horny as fuck, especially if she has a butt plug in her arse.
Did this on my last MMF because we had a few no shows (not SN)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 05:59:59 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline mrfishyfoo

Ever heard of foreplay my fishyfoo friend?
Of course will try DP if the arse is in play
DVP visually is horny as fuck, especially if she has a butt plug in her arse.
Did this on my last MMF because we had a few no shows (not SN)

Not for me....I'm selfish so I prefer 1 cock per hole. :P :P

That'll be why MsSK had a cunt like a bucket last time I podged her.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Online Moby Dick

That'll be why MsSK had a cunt like a bucket last time I podged her.  :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh yeah, I’d forgotten about her. It was more recent. :cool:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Oh yeah, I’d forgotten about her. It was more recent. :cool:

PMSL !!!  :lol: :lol:

Offline Niggledebits

That was me a while ago. Fantastic experience however I don’t think Nat bothers much with Jess.