Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nasty girls  (Read 1447 times)

Offline jamest1988

Hoping for some recommendations if you'd be so kind...

I'm have a last punt before a self imposed ban to help my financial situation but would like something really nasty as a last hurrah.

What's the nastiest thing you've done with a working girl and can anyone recommend someone in sheffield/barnsley/Leeds area that fits the bill?

Looks not that important as it's more about the act for titillation.

Thanks

J

Offline mrfishyfoo

I've tied a lass up "abused" her then pissed on her before "making" her eat my shit.

It wasn't really that nasty/abusive though as she willing did it as she was into the weird and wonderful world of extreme BDSM.

It was a bucket list thing that I've never repeated.

As for a recommendation.....define your idea of nasty.  :hi: :hi:

« Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 05:24:00 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline Tricks

I've tied a lass up "abused" her then pissed on her before "making" her eat my shit.

Oh Fuck :scare:

I think I followed you in! I recently saw a girl in Leeds who's breath stank of shit and her hair was wet with piss.....Fucked her anyway, it was a bucket list sort of thing :lol: :lol:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Oh Fuck :scare:

I think I followed you in! I recently saw a girl in Leeds who's breath stank of shit and her hair was wet with piss.....Fucked her anyway, it was a bucket list sort of thing :lol: :lol:

Did you.  :scare: :scare: That'll be a red then.  :dash: :dash:

Mine was years ago.  :hi: :hi:

« Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 05:55:59 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Online scutty brown

I hate to suggest it, but if you want something nasty in Yorkshire it has to be........Bambi Blacks!!!
god help you...

Offline mrfishyfoo

I hate to suggest it, but if you want something nasty in Yorkshire it has to be........Bambi Blacks!!!
god help you...

That's a really good point Scutty.  :vomit: :vomit: :hi: :hi: :vomit: :vomit:

Offline stevedave

Offline Romeo Sensini

What about Rude Little Girl, if you're willing to ignore the obvious?

Offline jamest1988

Wow. That's probably more nasty than I was thinking!

My punts are a bit peculiar in thatch prefer to watch a girl than have sex so bambi is a good shout despite bb rumours. Kirrie is too much even for me.

Not really into the ts thing and the good ones seem to be very expensive (happy to be proven wrong though)

I had in my head that watching jizz dripping out of a girls arse from a previous punt while she fingers herself whilst on a period would be pretty nasty but it's very specific, I don't think AW has that check box

Offline mrfishyfoo

Wow. That's probably more nasty than I was thinking!

My punts are a bit peculiar in thatch prefer to watch a girl than have sex so bambi is a good shout despite bb rumours. Kirrie is too much even for me.

Not really into the ts thing and the good ones seem to be very expensive (happy to be proven wrong though)

I had in my head that watching jizz dripping out of a girls arse from a previous punt while she fingers herself whilst on a period would be pretty nasty but it's very specific, I don't think AW has that check box

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: