Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Why do Romanians say they are Italian/Spanish etc?  (Read 861 times)

Yorkshireman1234

This appears to be a common thing with blatant Romanians (I can spot them a mile off !) Claiming to be Italians or Spanish. ...

What gives?....even when you challenge them they stick to the line which seems odd to me

Why guys?!

Offline berksboy

Because they have such a bad reputation for poor service i would say.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I reckon this should have been posted on the main UK thread as it's not specific to Yorkshire ??

Offline YorkshireHorny1279

Agreed, they will know that they have a poor reputation due to the amount of negative press they get from forums like ours. And also Spain and Italy are perceived as 'sexy' countries with a rich heritage of beautiful women....as opposed to some backwater akin to the Borat movie  :D

Offline thunder_road

Had a girl in the apartment in Coode House in Sheffield claim to be Spanish. Was a decent punt so wasn't bother that when I spoke to her in Spanish she didn't have a fucking clue what I'd asked her. She then changed her story to "used to live in Spain".

Offline Mahank217

I think it's an overhang from when Romania wasn't in the EU and punters could theoretically be done for sleeping with a "trafficked" girl. Of course someone could be trafficked from another EU country, but the authorities don't see it that way. Also, the Romanian language is similar to Spanish and Italian so that's why they say those countries.