Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen SEXYangelCHLOE in Romsey?  (Read 1105 times)

Offline Stiltskin

I've had my eye on this one for a while. She looks like an English MILF maybe doing this part time, although I could be wrong on that. Until very recently her 1/2 hour rate (my preference) was too high. Her 1 hour rate is still too much IMO. I hate the stress of punting in big towns or places that I could be 'spotted', so her being in Romsey is a bit of a bonus for me.

According to her blog she used to have another profile. Has anyone seen her?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline j5554

I saw her in her previous place, not since she's been in Romsey. She was good when I saw her, nice woman, enthusiastic, energetic and it was generally a good punt. I have looked at her a few times since and only thing I will say is that she seems to have put on a bit more weight but you might not mind that.

Offline Stiltskin

Thanks. I'm just looking for an enthusiastic milf type women, so if she looks like the pictures I'll book her. Would you say her age (31) is about right and do you remember if she kissed?

Offline j5554

Yeah I would say her age is right, certainly seemed that at least when I saw her and she did kiss. In fact she stuck her tongue down my throat almost as soon as I entered, aha.

Offline SJ772

Please report back if you try her, a little too thick set for my normal type but it's a bit of a desert down here so you never know.